Prologue- Cat

A/N- Well I decided to write this, first attempt at something that isn't an AU!

Sorry if my fanfics are mostly from an Alphonse POV, it's just fun to write as Al

This fanfic might be a little SHORT

Still contemplating wether this will have smut or not idk

--------

I do not own any of these characters, not do I own Fullmetal Alchemist

--------

Pairings- Elricest

Rating- PG-13

Prompts- Incest and yaoi

---------

Alphonse POV

I found myself wondering how long brother has been missing for

It had been weeks now. I had told everyone at the military that he was going to be staying in Risembool for a while, yet I still had no idea where he is.

I felt something brush against my leg. I spun around, startled.

A small golden stray cat sat beside me. Its long fur blew in the breeze, its intense golden eyes staring into me. yawned, showing a small, pink tongue. I picked it up. It had a red leather collar on, though no tag or anything attached to it.

"You remind me of brother" I said softly to the cat. It looked at me with pleading eyes.

"I'll take you home" I said.

--------

I stiffly walked up the stairs to Winry and Pinako's place. The train ride from Central to Risembool was always painful. The small golden cat was sleeping in my arms. The tiny thing defiantly reminded me of brother.

I was welcomed home by Winry, and was asked if I had found Edward yet. Not yet.

I sat down on a bed in the room brother and I always stayed. The cat jolted awake and yawned. I noticed the collar on the poor thing was frayed and rather tight.

"I'll loosen that thing off for you" I said to the cat, loosening the collar. The cat immediately took the chance to bite and claw at the collar.

Snap.

The collar fell off, and a flash of light rose where the cat was, just like when I performed transmutations.

A boy with long blond hair and golden eyes stared at me.

Brother