After school

nooniee🍍💦
Y'all I heard from a Lil Birdy that Jacquees want me? That boy fine bruh but Qua he just got me rapped around his thumb and im kinda crushing on this boy named Kentrell but he go by NBA young boy that's his rap name but Sahbabii (Saaheem) he fine but lol I kant pick y'all FML.

      At bestfrand house

My bstfn Kianna having a kickback so Sahbabii gone be here ahh he so damn fine.

Me:Kianna ain't Sahbabii coming bc you know that boy fine Lmaoo
Her:Yess bitch I called him
Me:Mkay ima go change
Her:Mkay.

Mii outfit and me

At the party"Damn Nooniee you looking fine"Sahbabii said "Thanks you looking daddyish yaself" I said winking"Dws thanx ma'" He said"Your welcome boo" I said smiling"So can I get ya numba' ?" He asked "Well duh you fine af save my numba" I said try...

At the party
"Damn Nooniee you looking fine"
Sahbabii said
"Thanks you looking daddyish yaself" I said winking
"Dws thanx ma'" He said
"Your welcome boo" I said smiling
"So can I get ya numba' ?" He asked
"Well duh you fine af save my numba" I said trying to mock his hoodcent .
"So you gone twerk on a nigga or what?" He asked and right when Big booty Judy came on so I started shaking some and he was on hard so I rubbed him through his pants and he tilted his head back and picked me up and went up stairs into Kianna parents room and well you know what happened after that bit yeah long story short me and Saaheem are dating.

     To be continued