Chapter 1: Food and Friends

F/A= Favorite Animal

Y/N POV

Another rainy day. In my box, alone. "A-chu!." And I have a cold now, great. I whipped my nose on my dirty sleeve and hugged my toy (F/A), I put my little cup in front of my 'home' and wait for people to put in some coins. I wait longer and my stomach starts to rawr with hunger, I look at the people passing by and no one even looks at me. The box then starts to become wet and dropping water, my stomach rumbles again and I start to feel pain. I haven't eaten in a few days and I'm starting to get thinner, I sneeze again and start coughing. I look out into the streets again and see some monsters passing by, after what seemed like hours it was still raining but only a little. Then I saw a tall fish lady with blue scales, red hair and a eye patch. She was with a yellow dinosaur wearing glasses and a green sweater, they stoped and looked at me for a second. I coughed one more time and hugged my stuff animal, the fish lady looked at me in pity and took out a wallet and some money as well. She put the money in my cup and smiled warmly, the two started to walk away but when they where a few get away I said. "Thank you!" They stopped and turned around to look at me surprised, "Your welcome kid." Said the fish lady, then continued walking with the yellow dinosaur. I looked at my cup and took the money out, I started counting how much it was and it was 5 dollars . The rain stoped and I unzipped my (F/A) (there is a secret pocket on the back of your stuff animal) and put the money in there,I get out of my box and walk around to try and find somewhere to eat.
(A few minutes later)
It's almost night and I haven't found a place to eat yet. I walk by a restraint called 'Grillby's' I look inside the window and see mostly monsters there. I open the door and hear a 'ding' sound, some monsters looked at me and others continued doing their thing. I walk up to the bar and try to get on a stool, when I succeeded I sat on the stool. "Um hello sir, do you have anything I can eat here?." I asked, the man was made of fire and was wearing a tuxedo. " aren't you a little young to be alone?." He asked, while cleaning a cup, "well, I'm a orphan so I guess I don't really have a choice." I said and took out the money from my stuff animal and put them on the table. " is there something I can eat here?, I haven't eaten in days." I said, the fire man looked at the money for a few seconds then looked at me. " who gave you money.?" He asked, "I really nice fish lady gave it to me, along with a yellow dinosaur." I said. "Would you like some hamburgers, or fries?." He asked kindly, " umm a hamburger would be nice." I answered, and handed the money to him but he stoped me. " on the house." He said. 'On the house?' I thought and looked at him confused and asked,"what?." He chuckled and handed me the money back. "It's free." He said and went to the kitchen, I smiled to myself and put the money in the back Pocket of my (F/A) and sat patiently on the stool.

(ANOTHER FUCKING TIME SKIP)

Galaxy's POV aka Narrators POV

As you waited for the food, two curtain skeletons were on there way to Grillby's. "SANS!, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO START TO EAT REAL NON GREASY FOOD!" Said- well yelled a tall skeleton, "Don't worry paps I eat your food." Said another yet shorter skeleton. "WHY YES YOU DO,BUT YOU CANT JUST EAT KETCHUP, GREASY FOOD AND MY SPAGHETTI. EAT SOMETHING ELSE." Exclaimed the the tall skeleton. The two arrived at the entrance of the restraint and opened the door, only to be greeted by many of the monsters. "Alright bro,I'll try." The lazy Skelton said and sat down on a stool next to the child "ILL JUST HAVE MILK" the taller one said as he sat next to his shorter brother. You being a 6 year old had a messy face for eating your hamburger, the bartender noticed this and handed you a napkin. "You have something on your face." He said, you wiped your face with small spots of ketchup still on your face. "Alright bro, hey grillbz one milkshake and Ill have the usual." Said Sans. The skeletons still don't notice your presence and you watch as the scene between the brothers play, "SANS I SAID I WANTED MILK." Said the tall skeleton. The bartender brought the Milkshake to the skeletons and continued to clean the cup, "C'mon bro try it." Said Sans. "IF YOU SAY SO." The skeleton took a sip of the milkshake as his eyes grew and his tongue (roll with it) was filled with happiness. He was gulping the milkshake down until you tugged on Sans' sleeve.