Mercury quickly checked his boots to see if they would be ready for combat if necessary. He put his bowl down, and slowly walked out of his tent to be met by none other than Qrow Branwen.

"Aren't you the kid that works for Salem?" Qrow asks, holding his weapon against his shoulder.

"I used to work for Cinder," Mercury stated plainly.

"Used to?" Qrow asks, "Didn't think that was a job you could quit."

"Technically, it's not. But they haven't come looking for me."

"Why'd you leave, anyway, Kid?" Qrow asks, taking a drink from his flask.

"My name is Mercury," Mercury was getting angry.

"Whatever. Answer the question," Qrow stated.

"I was tired of being treated like a pawn. What's it you?" Mercury asks, wondering why Qrow Branwen hadn't killed him yet.

"What's it to me? You're nothing to me. But, comply with my orders, and you might not be put in jail for the rest of your life," Qrow told him.

"You're gonna have to take me, first," Mercury got in a fighting stance.

"Look kid-"

"Mercury."

"Whatever. I don't want to hurt you."

Mercury chuckled, "You won't have to worry about that, old man."

"Old? Hm, maybe you deserve a bruise or two..."

---

         After what felt like forever, Yang had finally arrived in Mistral. She walked into the place that matched the address her sister sent her.  She walked into the place, and it seemed empty.

"Ruby?" She called out.

A few moments later, her sister came running out out of a door, "YANG!" Ruby tackled Yang with a hug.

Yang laughs, "Hey, sis."

"I'm so glad you came!" She smiles.

"I wasn't going to let you defeat the greatest evil in all of Remnant all alone. What kind of sister would I be if I didn't?" Yang asks and they both laugh.

"Where's Uncle Qrow?" Yang asks.

"He said he went for a walk. He's recovered really fast," Ruby explains.

"So, whats the stuff you have to explain to me?" Yang questions.

Ruby face changes from happiness to distress, "You're gonna want to sit down for this one, Yang."

---

          After being hit with the boulder of Ruby's story of the relics, maidens, and everything else, Yang was flabbergasted. This was a lot to take in all at once. 

"Any questions?" Ruby asked sheepishly to her sister.

"None that I think you can answer... this is just a lot to take in. "

A few moments later, there was a knock on the door.

"Who could that b-"

"RUBY! I NEED SOME HELP HERE! " It was unmistakably the voice of their Uncle Qrow.

Ruby and Yang ran to the door.

           The girls were exited to see their Uncle, no doubt. However, they were quite confused to see that he had a familiar boy over his shoulder.