Chapter 8: Blacked out

I was out of the cabin and saw Lesslie. I started to jog towards her. I think she heard my footsteps because she turned around and started to walk towards me.

"Hey what's up Luna?"

"Hey um Blade wanted me to ask if you know where the shops are for food."

"Yea I do! It's this way." she pointed her finger to the deep woods.

Then we started walking until my foot started to hurt really badly, kind of like a knife stabbing into your heel.

"Hey Lesslie, my foot is hurting really badly!" I sputtered

She looked at me and said

"Oh well the market is just a couple minutes away. I will be back in a jiffy!"

"Uh.. Okay but please hurry!"

"Will do Hun!"

She started to jog and then she disappeared into the forest. I looked around me and found a blueberry bush. I limped my way over to the bush. I put my face close to the bush and they smelled wonderful. Suddenly I felt dizzy. I pulled my head away from the bush and collapsed to the ground and blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"LUNA!!! LUNA!! Screamed Lesslie.

I opened my eyes and saw Lesslie running towards me with the groceries hanging on her arm. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON THE FLOOR NAKED ALL THE WAY DOWN HERE??!!"

I sat up not knowing what she was talking about, until I noticed I was naked and my clothes were to the right of me. I had red marks all over my thighs and arms.

"B-but I just went over here to get some blueberries!" I said innocently pointing my hand the back of me but nothing was there. Lesslie handed me my ripped shorts and my tank top which was now covered in mud and dirt. I slowly stood up and shivered. My body was in so much pain I was about to cry! She dropped the groceries and gave me her jacket.

"Lets go!" she said worried

Then we started walking off but out of the corner of my eye I swore I saw a shadow but when I looked at it, it was gone. I turned back around and wrapped my arms around myself, and started to walk faster.

As we both entered the cabin Lesslie said

"Get some rest! We will talk about this tomorrow! I nodded and said

"Okay..." as she left the cabin

I limped my way to the bedroom and realized Blade wasn't here. He probably went to go check on Mercy. I hope she is doing okay I thought. Then i plopped on the bed and fell right asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up to the sound of two girls talking and I recognized both of their voices right away. It was Ruby and Lesslie. I got up and went to the living room, and when I did both their heads turned to me and I said

"Well hello there."

"Finally! I was telling Ruby about the incident that happened yesterday." Lesslie said

"Now you have to finish the story for us!"

I walked over to them and said

"When Lesslie left, I saw a blueberry bush, went over to it, smelled it, then I passed out." I said

"So you cant remember when you became nude??" asked Ruby

"YES!" I said

Then Lesslie spoke

"Well we still have to go get groceries, but I'm not letting you out of my sight! Ruby would you like to go with us?"

"Of course!" she said with a smile

So I got my shoes on and we all walked out of the door. We walked and walked until finally we were at the grocery store. It was kind of weird, it being all the way in the middle of the forest, and there was a lot of people here too. Or I thought they were regular people.

"Well here we are the supernatural shop were all sorts of creatures come to buy food." Ruby said

Then I asked

"Why don't we just go and hunt?"

"We do it just to feel normal like regular people...." Lesllie said

Then I stopped dead in my tracks. It was ...... Tomas!

What is he doing here? I said to myself.

Then he came up to me and said

"Yesterday was pretty wild huh?" with a grin

I was so confused then I realized I was having a flashback:

I was on the ground and Tomas was on top of me with his zipper down. He ripped off my tank top and shorts! I was crying uncontrollably. Then I realized he was raping me. His cold body on top of me. I tried to scream but my voice crackled. His hand were pinned down on my shoulder blades

"This is for Ridley!!" He said

Then I remembered I was a werewolf so I shifted, pushed him to the ground and ran off. I thought I was in the safety zone far from him until I felt a hand pick me up throw me on the ground then punched me and I blacked out.

_________________________________________________________________

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Tomas