“Stop you bitch. Where are you going?” he shouted and I could hear him running behind me. I ran as fast as I could.

In every story, every movie the girl looks back at the guy chasing her and falls down. Moral of the story : Don’t look back while running, but like the awesome people we all are, do we follow it? Nope.

So, I looked back to see how far the guy was and guess what happened? I fell.

How obvious!

As soon as I fell, the guy stopped running and walked towards me. I started getting up to run again, but he grabbed my hands. Suddenly, all the street lights went off. Perfect timing!

“Where are you going, beautiful?” he said coming close to me. The knife so close to my arm.

And then the situation started to actually sink in, I was going to be r-raped. I looked around, there was no one, the road was empty. I was sweating and panting, my heart was beating wildly. Tears sprung to my eyes as the reality of what was going to happen hit me. I blinked a few times, to keep myself from crying. I am not going to show that I am weak.

I can’t even run now, his hold was so tight it was hurting my arms. What should I do know? Oh god. Why? Why me?

"Let me go." I said in a strong voice, as strong as I could make it. I was shivering, my voice was shivering. Anger filled his features.

"Listen you, it's going to be easy or it's going to be hard. Either way I am going to take you. You get it? There is no one around, so don't think about being saved. Just give up or else I'll hurt you." He said squeezing the life out of me. I was breathing heavily, it was true, nobody was around. No one is going to see us and help me. The tears were back in my eyes, my throat felt dry, but I tried hard to control myself from crumpling on the floor. This couln't be happening, my innocence can not be taken like this.

Grace, scream!

He started rubbing his hands on my arms.

SCREAM!

And I screamed, at the top of my voice.  The guy instantly covered my mouth.

“Don’t scream, YOU SLUT!” he shouted.

Suddenly, I was ripped apart from the creepy guy, strong hands held me in place and the creep was lying on the ground. I looked up and saw a guy holding my arms, preventing me from falling. I couldn’t see his face, but I could tell he was looking at me.

There he is. My hero.

“Is he bothering you?” my hero asked me.

“Does it look like a friendly get together?” I asked him sarcastically. Well, he was quite dumb but nevertheless, MY hero.

Suddenly, we both were pushed back and I fell on the ground. I looked up to see my hero attack the creep.

I had never seen a real life fight, but even when I am watching them in movies, they give me adrenaline rush. Eventhough, I was shivering,I couldnt stand. I took a few deep breaths and tried to calm myself.

I looked up to see the stranger hero punch the creeper in the face, making his nose bleed. Okay, hero was winning. I am going to be fine, I'll be able to go home safely. All I wished was my hero was fine too.

Current score : Hero-1 creep -0

Oh yes!

My hero had to be careful because that creep had the advantage of knife. Still, my hero managed to slam the creep on the ground, making him grunt in pain. As soon as I saw him on the ground, hurt, I felt a bit relaxed - just a bit.