Part 5. ♡

Hyeri's POV

I felt like I was being followed. The footsteps I heard were getting closer & my heart started beating really fast.

I gathered all my courage and decided to look behind.

"hana...dul...set!" I said softly to myself under my heavy breath and turned.

To my surprise, it wasn't what I expected it to be. A stranger? A stalker? No.

Park..Freakin'..Jimin..

"Omo!" I exclaimed as I let out a sigh....of relief?

"Why the hell are you following me Jimin?" I asked.

He took off his headphone and gave me a blank look.

"I'm sorry, what did you say? I couldn't hear you," Jimin said while looking lost.

"Oh so you weren't following me, right?" I embarrassedly asked.

"No..what are you talking about." He replied, still with a blank look plastered on his face.

Oh great Hyeri.....what the hell were you thinking???

"Ah sorry..it's nothing."

-

Jimin's POV

What is she saying...?

I questioned myself as I walked to the bus stop.

"Hyeri....annyeong."

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" She asked, looking at me confused.

"I usually...take the bus home here?" I replied, confused..

Like why is she asking me weird questions??

"Oh.."

Hyeri's POV

"Jimin? What are you doing here?"

At this moment I swear I wanted to punch myself for asking him a really dumb question.

I managed to let out an "Oh.."

My bus arrived and both of us boarded.

The journey back home was rather quiet. So I decided to shut my eyes and listen to few of my favorite jams.

I opened my eyes and realised that the bus had already reached my stop and I quickly got down.

*thud*

"Owwwwchhhhhh." I yelp in pain.

"Neo gwaenchana?" I heard a familiar voice and footsteps running towards me.

"Ueuugg...ne..I missed a step and fell.." I said as I rub my ankle.

"Pfft pabo..." That familiar voice chuckled.

I looked up to him and......it was Park Jimin.

"Help me out, please!" I cried.

-

Jimin carried Hyeri on his back and....

"Hyeri-ya...don't get me wrong. But may I know why you kept asking me weird questions earlier?"

"Lol.......to be honest...I thought I was being followed by a stalker. But it happened to be you..And kept bumping into you every time. Coincident..huh?"

"I was curious why I kept bumping into you that's why I asked. I was just scared walking alone at night..." Hyeri said.

"Kekkee," Jimin chuckled.

"Firstly, I am not a stalker.

Secondly, I live around this neighbourhood.

Thirdly, where the hell do you live..? We've been walking since forever." He joked.

"Ahee. There." Hyeri pointed to an apartment.

/end/

/author/

im soeery I took so long but this is the least I could do. I've been busy and I hope u guys understand. I will write btter for the next chapter. (: saranghae.