creation and birth

Pov  younge ironwood

"Ggaaack"I coughed up blood as cledus had me incapacitated,the bastard  particularly  had my blood  at this point....and damn near half my body was gashed up too.

"Come on ironwood....as much fun as I'm having right now think about what happened to your comrades earlier,you really wanna fall into that category...or would you rather follow what I went with and become pure perfection like me!" just the thought of what cledus became made me angry....who would want to become something so corrupted,i know cledus has done some things in the past but this is by far the worst!....it's like that damned thing feeding off of him and bringing more of him out!

"No!....I'd never join you...what makes you think I would after what you did to her!"

By her....I meant may....she was one of our best recrutes we ever had....she was brave,smart,kind....and most of all beautiful....she probably didn't realize it...but I had feelings for her,and yet cledus betrayed me and killed her right infront of me! I still don't get what the reason for him killing her...was it so he could finally get me to join him...or was it just to be a dick?"you should be thankful that I got rid of her... you and I both know that she'd just slow us down no matter what all she did she'd end up fucking up for me and you both!" When he said that he was about to fillett  the hell out of me. But before he could do anything a web was shot from over his head and grabbed him by his neck throwing him Into a tree as a feminine figure that was black and blue as if in spandex leaps infront of me"says the guy who got pissed at me each time he fucked up!" The woman had a familiar voice and soon grew ling black hair as her jaws got sharp teeth like cledus did,and her suit got a different pattern of black and blue.

After her sudden transformation she had sharp claw as she lunged at cledus kicking him in the face while he made a blade on his hand and knocked her back some,only for her to come back at him shooting webs at him pullimg him close enough to beat him down in a paddle ball like motion but with more movement.

"GAAAHG you MOTHERFUCKER!" He tried to lunge at her only to get a web to the leg and swung into a several trees as she swung him around and got him stuck to a tree and pulled it closer to where she could drop kick him still holding the strings of web she shot at him"too slow!" She soon was about to deliver the final blow until cledus sent out a giant mouth barrage as she ripped them all apart with ease and gave him a bunch of  pressure points and bashes to the face and as his whole body is engulfed in bloody gashes as she steps pas him with the final blow causing him to get his body gashed up and his suit to reveal his scared up dead body.

"You alright James?" The woman asked with a toothy grin.

"Y-yea....I'm fine...WAIT! How do you​ know my name?!" When this question was asked....the womans mask opend up like it's apart of her and,

a and what was revealed made me go beet red.

"Hi!" It was my best friend may...I had a huge crush on her ever since she came to the Atlas military."may? B-BUT how yoy were fielled like a fish earlier!" I say looking at her surprised and still looking like a goddamn tomato" I'll explain later....in my dorm"she says blushing,she was hiding something....and it was giving me a feeling she knew I was into her.

Pov may

Later back at my dorm I explain to him what that transformation was and what I really am....I never wanted him to know what I was...cause u thought he'd never want to talk to me again...but the reaction I got...was waaay off from what I expected"wow..that's hot!" He said covering his mouth"i-im sorry I didn't mean to-"I cut him off with a kiss and and started to get in top of him"I never knew u had those feelings for me...well to be honest...I kept this secret from u cause I thought u would never want to see me again...but seeing that u took it well.....I think it's time we show eachother how much we really love each other" as I say this I  strip  naked  and unzip his pants revealing his huge hardend member and began to Rio his clothes off"wow are u always this hard around me?"I smirked and slid him in me and began to thrust up and down on his member as I moaned and got closer to him And locked our lips and wrestled with his  tounge as I kept thrusting forward while moaning as he sucked my breast and thrusted faster"j-james I'm go cum!"I said as he was at his climax "uuunngg~ James cum inside me" I moaned as he released his warm seed inside as I collapsed on his chest looking into his eyes kissing him passionately"James...I love u...and wanna be with u for as long as i live" I said listening to his heart beating Eve so blissfully"I love u too may...and always will"he kissed my forehead and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/n: hope you all enjoyed,and you'll be revealed in the next chapter...so until then enjoy this awesome song