Newts Debate

Newts pov.

  Why the hell would she be acting so happy after their near deaths of being in that maze all night!? That girl's gone insane, possibly from spending too much time with those two boys. I sigh and walk towards her home only to hear a soft tired laugh before climbing up the surprisingly stable rope ladder she had made when she first came up in the box.
   "come in" it was Minho but why was he in (y/n)'s house? I climb in and glare as he's sitting beside her bed playing with her hair putting her to sleep. He tilts his head showing his confusion towards my look but as my eyes shift towards (y/n) he understands and stops.
    "care to explain what happened in there and why Thomas is planing something in his tent?" I snarl and sigh rubbing my head from the forming migraine these three have given me in the last 24 hours. He looks up with his own glare and a forming growl at the mention of Thomas. Guess they got into a argument over something... Who knows, at this point it could be over this girl right here. That made sense seeing as they've never fought before. I nod my head and leave (y/n)'s home, heading to my own area to rest up some from everything they've put me through.  Maybe I should let her be a runner as well...

Sorry this is super short, I'm running out of ideas to use in this story. If you all have any subs or ideas you think will fit let me know and I'll see what will fit best with how the story line is going so far. Love you all and so sorry for not updating so much