Have fun

Phil was playing sonic in the living room when the door swung open. 
“Phil!” Dan screamed excitedly, “Look what I got!” He held up a cardboard box and waved it at Phil, smirking. 
Phil sighed and paused the game, hoisting himself off of the sofa, “What do you have, Dan.” 
He held out the box which Phil took gingerly into his hands. Phil stared at the younger boy for a few more moments before he lifted the lid off of the box. 
Phils face was full of confusion as he stared at the red tinted blob of mostly see through stuff. 
“Dan,” Phil hesitated, “What is this?” 
“A Placenta!” The younger boy squealed. 
Phil gagged and dropped the cardboard box onto the counter, “Oh God, Dan, how the… What…” 
“A woman went into labour just round the corner! The baby just, like, plopped out of her!” 
“And what? You just took the placenta?” 
“Well she had no more need for it…” 
“Dan!” 
“What? I just thought we could put it to good use…” 
“That’s just… Dan, some random woman? She could have had like, rabies! You could’ve gotten sick from just touching it!” 
“Well I didn’t, did I?” Dan shrugged, “Anyway, I have a few ideas of what we could do with it…” 
“No placenta cookies, Dan,” Phil groaned, “Thats too far.” 
Dan raised an eyebrow at Phil and opened the lid of the box. He put in both hands and pulled out the sac, eyes glittering as the blood dripped back into the box.
“Dan-” Phil started. Dan shushed him.
Dan lifted the placenta to his chest and rubbed it against his shirt, groaning at the sensation. He moaned loudly as Phil looked on, holding back the bile he could feel rising to his mouth as he watched the blood and juices trickle from the sac and onto Dans shirt. 
Dan lifted his shirt with one hand, exposing his muscular chest, and slapped the placenta against his six pack, groaning at the loud scwelping noise that echoed around the room. 
“Dan…” Phil whispered hesitantly, “Please stop…” 
“Phil,” Dan moaned, grabbing him with one hand,.the other holding the placenta to his chest, “Come…” 
He led a revolted Phil into his.bedroom and lay him on the bed before laying across him, squishing the placenta between their bodies.
Phil stared up at Dan in confusion as the boy stripped off his shirt, leaving the placenta on Phils chest. 
Phil could feel Dans erection against his own limp member, and it caused it to harden a little. One look at Dans smooth chest caused it to harden a little more, even if it was covered in blood and baby sack juice. 
“Love me, Phil,” Dan whispered, pulling him into a sitting position. The placenta fell into Phils lap and Dan pulled Phils shirt over his head and off, kissing along his stomach and chest, his tongue swiping at his nipples. 
Dan hastily pulled off Phils jeans and tugged down his own. He picked up the placenta and placed in in his boxers, groaning at the sensation; it was still warm.
Dan just sat there in shock, his erection straining against the thin cotton of his boxers. Dan smirked and wrapped his hands in the waistband and quickly pulled Phils boxers down. 
Phil whined in.anticipation and bucked his hips slightly.
“Someones impatient.” He chuckled, leaning forward.and closing his lips over Phils cock.
Phil let out an animalistic groan and lay back again, wrapping his fingers into.Dans hair. 
Dan sucked long and hard, until Phil was nearly.over the edge, but then he pulled away.
Phil whimpered when Dan let go of his.cock and looked up.
Dan was pulling off his own boxers, “I want you to fuck.me, Phil.” 
Phil hesitated, then nodded,.pulling.himself up into a kneeling position. He was just about to.enter when Dan called for him to.wait and turned around. In his hands, he held the placenta, once again. he leant forwards and.wrapped it.around Phils cock.
“Dan what are you-” 
“just trust me,” he said. 
Phil nodded hesitantly as Dan slowly turned back around. 
“Fuck me, Phil.” 
Phil slowly pushed himself into Dan, struggling with the massive placenta that caused.a sort of barricade. It was bulky, and difficult to push into Dans anus, but he managed it. Both groaned at the same time and Phils hand reached around to the don’t of Dan, taking hold of his cock and strokcing him lightly. 
His stroked got harder and tighter with each thrust into Dan. The only noise in the room was the harsh breathing of the two boys, some moans every so often, and the squelching of the placenta. 
“Phil,” Dan whimpered, “Phil I’m going to…” 
He didn’t finish the sentence, instead he groaned loudly, and Shit his load across the room and Phils hand. 
Phil roared at the sensation as Dan clench his buttocks and released himself inside Dan, clutching at Dans shoulders to keep himself upright. 
Dan slowly pulled himself away.from Phil until his penis and the placenta fell from his anus. He span around and pushed Phil to the ground, kissing along his.neck and.sucking at the pulse point. 
“dan…” 
“Shush, Phil,” he whispered. 
Phil closed his eyes and just bathed In the sensations of the kisses that Dan placed along his throat. However. That all stopped when he felt something being wrapped around his head. 
His eyes shot open, only to be clouded by a thin skin like layer. He could see blood, spunk and.Shit littering the sack and gagged. 
“Trust me,” he heard Dan whisper. He turned his head a little to the side in time to watch Dan bite a.chunk out of the placenta, chew it, then swallow it. Dan nodded.to himself before continuing to eat the sack until it was completely gone. Phil just.lay there in silence, feeling.g disgusted with himself. 
Dan licked Phils face clean and sucked the juices from his cock before he pay.Down.beside Phil on the bed. 
“Phil?” Dan whispered.
Phil hummed, his heart racing, desperately in need of a shower to clean the disgusting feeling from his skin.
“Promise me you love me?”
“I already love you, Dan.” 
“Even after this?” 
“Even after this,” Phil whispered, pulling Dans mouth to his own and planting a gentle kiss on his lips before he ran to the bathroom to throw up.