----| ℂẖᾆᵱŧɇᵲ Ⱦὦǭ |----

________________

" There are things

you remember,

and there are things

you can't forget."

______________

**** Ҟ ɇ ****

     Ignorance simply put, was the way I walked through this life, I didn't care. Love, death meant very little to me. I guess growing up with a silver spoon would be the only true way to understand me. I thought I knew all the answers to everything, even the afterlife and when someone dies... they die. Then they go to some kind of 'other world' for the dead and they stay there until we all in time, join them...

  But that was not how it was.

.

.

{Saturday, September 3rd }

.

.

   The room was silent, there was no sound to be heard other than everyone's shaking hands as we all watched the old man open the latch on the small wooden door and begin crawling through the small crawl space. I watched him crawl deeper and deeper until he heard the door swing shut behind him.

   Oh, this will be good! I thought as I waited impatiently for what was coming.

    I watched as the man squirmed in horror, banging and banging, as he scratched the door praying to be freed... But there was no way of saving him.

  She was already there...

   "Hello, Henry!" I heard Billy's voice say as the old man froze, his lips trembling as I watched him begin to turn his head around.

  Slowly we watched as a hand formed from within the shadows and grabbed one of the wooden beams of the crawl space. All at once the hand pulled back and the man began to shake.

  "Oh... my... God." Henry said stuttering before starting to turn his body back to the door.

Slowly he turned his head...

"Boo!" I said as I grabbed onto terrified, poor little Nancy shaking her at the same precise moment as Mary Shaw's face appeared from behind the man on the TV screen.

-