Chapter 1 : the invitation

Well since no one is really leaving comments it's going to be a 1827 and 8059 story with the reunion. Those who don't know this it's

HIBARI X TSUNA

AND

GOKUDERA X YAMAMOTO!!!!

THIS STORY IS JUST A COPY PASTE OF MY ACCOUNT IN FANFICTION.NET SO .....

START!

WARNING!

WARNING: YAOI OR BOY X BOY

YAOI

YAOI

YAOI

GAY SHIT IF YOU DON'T KNOW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Mukuro was released after Shimon Arc right? So here's Mukuro!!! Some of the Shimon members will be here too!!!!!

I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN!!! If I did I would have made Tsuna and Hibari a couple right away... *smirk*

(= v =)

Wish me luck!

(3rd POV)

Ten Years is a long, long time. Well for the others it is long, but for our favorite Decimo, it's short. Today our young Decimo is doing his least favorite job of being a mafia boss....yes...the horrifying.....the petrifying...the terrorizing......paperwork....

11:59, the time when our Decimo is looking forward to is that time. One more minute and-

"Decimo, lunch is served" A young butler said as he smiled to our loving boss. The mafia boss looked up and gave his thanks and smile at the young butler, who smiled yet again and closed the door. As soon as the door closed a bloody nose can be seen on his face. Typical.

"Ah~" the young Decimo yawned and stretched his hands up. Today is infact one of the days in which he will sign papwerworks about his lover destroying monuments, artifacts, building, etc. Yes, lover. His lover as you may know is a strict one and a very, very sadistic lover. Not only is he like that but he is also one of the strongest guardian, heck he IS the strongest guardian! Yup, you guessed it, Hibari Kyoya! Yay for you!

As our favorite boss walked through the hallways he remembered that all of his guardians are present today. Tsuna smiled at this thought and bumped into someone, and that someone is non other than the ex-prefect himself and the lover of the oh-so ever powerful boss of Vongola, Hibari Kyoya.

"S-sorry!" Tsuna bowed down, not seeing who he bumped into to. A hand touched the Decimo's chin and cupped his cheeks. "It's alright" Hibari said as he kissed his lover on the lips and smiled at him. The smile that only his lover see on his face. Tsuna, who blushed at the action smiled back at the latter.

~~~~~

Tsuna and Hibari walked towards the dining room, hand in hand, but was stopped as a loud crash was heard, then a laugh, then a crash, then another crash, then..you get the point...

As soon as the doors opened, you could see Gokudera blushing becuase he is being held back by Yamamoto in a tight hug and Ryohei being held back by Lambo , on the other side of the table Mukuro and Chrome (Yes, Mukuro, he was released after Shimon) sipping tea and eating their steak. Tsuna sighed at the sight of everything inside the room. It was the first time in months that they were together again, it was always incomplete here, one being in missions or in the hospitals (mostly caused by yours truly, Tsuna-who gets into boss mode and is annoyed- or Hibari- who keeps sticking themselves to his favorite herbivore )