Levi Pt1

How you meet:
You were working at a maid cafe before joining the scouts regiment. Well you had what it takes but you were real broke and the maid cafe was the only place you had to work. "Welcome home, master! What would you like today?" Carolina, your best friend who worked at the maid cafe asked a man with gray steelish color eyes. He caught a glimpse of you and his eyes widened. "Uh, is that girl over there available?" He asked in a soothing voice. "Y/n? Yes she is available! Y/n!!" Carolina called. You walked over to Carolina. "What is it Caroly?" You asked. "One of our masters chose you, Y/n" Carolina replied. You looked straight to see a man with grayish steel eyes, you thought he looked...okay. You weren't a fangirl or anything like that. "What would you like to order?" You asked. "Aren't you supposed to call me master or something like that?" He asked. "Well, its optional" you replied. "Plus, I don't like calling people master, like they own me or that stuff. In my opinion it sounds like I'm vulnerable to my customer" you replied. "Not bad, Y/n, was it?" He said resting his chin on his hand. "U-Uh thank you" you stuttered. "Oh yeah, the order, I'll have a chocolate muffin" he ordered. "Coming right up" you said. After 5 minutes you arrived with the order. "Here you go, sir" you said handing it to him. "Thank you." He replied. After about 5 minutes, he wanted the check. Of course you gave it to him. Once he left you found a note that said 'Call me -_- (808)-xxx-xxx' you chuckled at the little grumpy face he left.

When you meet again:
You: Hi
Levi: who is this?
You: I'm y/n, the girl you left a note of your number
Levi: Ohh, hello then.
Levi: My friend, Hanji canceled last minute on hiking. Would you like to come?
You: Oh yeah! Of course.
Levi: Great, I'll see you tomorrow.
You: Okay. Bye!

     "Y/n." You heard a voice. It was Levis. "Hey Levi!" You said, jogging over to Levi. "Do you wanna start?" Levi asked. Damn you forgot how soothing his voice could be. You and Levi hiked for about 30 minutes so far, until...a swarm of fan girls attacked Levi!!!! "Kyaaa!!!! Levi!!" "Levi senpai!!! Are you horny because of me?!" "I want to be impregnated by you Levi-kun!!!!" "Marry me!!!" "Omg! Levi! Let's have babies right here right now!!" The fangirls yelled. "Y-Y/n. Help me!" Levi mouthed. You sent a thumbs up as a sign of "on it". "OMG! Levis swords are over there!!!!!!!!" You yelled. "OMG where?!" The fangirls yelled, looking at where you pointed. They then ran that way away from Levi. "Are you okay?" You chuckled. "That is not funny." Levi panted, hair messy from The fangirls. "Your hair is a bit messy now. Here" You said, fixing his hair. "Thank you" he gasped for air.

When you and him become closer:
Levi always wonder if he's considered "unattractive" because of his height. Which you always reply with: "No, you're fine. Just take these vitamins, it made me grow 9 inches when I took them when I was 16" you said. "Thanks" He said, popping one in his mouth. "Hey. Are you and Eren friends?" He asked. "Nooooo. Not even close" You said with a Hell no voice. "Just as expected." He said.