Chapter 1

"Mr.Marston!" agent Edgar Ross yelled out to try to get John's attention. As John turned around Edgar Ross told him "Listen here John I was put on a mission to take down your old gang members."

John looked at him and said "Alright I don't see what this has to do with me." and started to walk away.

Edgar Ross caught up to him and said "This has a lot to do with you Marston."

John told him "What do you mean?"

Edgar Ross said "Well I want you to take them down for me. " John laughed and started once again to walk away. "Look John you're going to do it you don't have a choice."

"What makes you think I'm going to do your damn job for you?" John told him.

"Your wife and kid makes me think you're going to do it John. We have then and if you want them back you first must kill your old gang members. Meet me at the train station tomorrow at 7 am John." Edgar Ross told him as he walked away.

"Don't you hurt them!" John yelled at him.

(John's point of view)

Well I went to the train station as he told me to and there he was talking to some other man. I walked up to him and he said "You're going to take this train to Armadillo once you get there there's going to be a man who's going to take you to Fort Mercer to kill the gang."

"Alright." I said as I got on the train. while I was on the train there was people talking about two thing. the first thing was religion and the other thing was about some type of machine that would make a regular man fly. Of course I didn't believe there was such a machine that could help a man fly but it was fun listening and learning about it. I got to Armadillo and there was a man waiting for me. "Hey there partner my name is Jack." he said.

"Hi I'm John Marston." I told him

"Well lets get going." Jack told me as he got on his horse. While riding to Fort Mercer he told me about himself but I didn't really pay much attention because I was too busy thinking about how I was going to kill my old gang members.

Once we were at Fort Mercer Jack left and I got off my horse and walked to the door of the Fort and I didn't hear anything there no noise except for the animals all around me but except for that no other noises. I began to walk away and then I hear a someone yell out "Hey you! Yeah you! turn around before I kill you!" I turned and he said "Look who we got here!"

"I can't believe you remember me I hardly remember you." I told him.

"How could I forget you John? You were one of the best." he said.

"Why do you have that gun pointed at me?" I asked him.

"I'm going to kill you John!" he said right before he shot at me.

I fell and hit the ground hard I passed out right when I hit the ground. I was left there to die.