Chapter 26

Before one of them could reacted, their bestfriend were definitely got kidnapped. Not great. Beam locked eyes with Kit, silently asking whether they need to save Pha or not. Kit shook his head.

Pha had to make it clear with Prink that he's interested with Yo and felt nothing at all toward her. Hopefully their bossy bestfriend will come clean and said it bluntly at her. Beam nodded his head and roamed the backstage.

Surprised, suddenly he marched forward, leaving a confused Kit. There, in the middle of the room stand P'Forth with Yo. Beam didn't expect to see him here tonight. As Beam walked closer, he only able to hear the last part of their conversation.

"...my best. I already practiced every night for today."

A determined looks can be seen on Yo's cute face. Beam personally knew this because for several nights in a row, Pha had gone from their last classes or labworks as fast as possible to bring Yo to practice. "Ah, P'Beam, hello! What are you doing in here?" Yo gave him a wai.

Beam waved his hand. Forth, when hearing his name, turned his head to smile at him. Forth looked casual with white tshirt and navy jacket tonight. "Hello, N'Yo. How's your feeling? Still nervous? I'm sure Ai Pha already gave you a lot of encouragement earlier." Beam winked at Yo.

Yo's face turned gloomy. Beam got puzzled. Only few seconds ago Yo's face were bright but now it strucked with dark cloud. Ah. Yo saw them, didn't he?

"Nothing is going on, N'. They just need to talk. Just focus on your performance tonight. I believed it will be awesome. Su su na."

Yo tried to give him a smile, but it still looked a little bit forced. When Yo got called by the makeup artist, Forth took this chance to ask Beam what was that about. Beam scrathed his cheek. Simplified version will do.

"Well, Pha, being the handsome man he is, were chased by a lot of people. One of the most persistant is the current Campus Star, Prink. People already assumed that they were dating but they really are not. It seemed Yo saw Prink grabbed Pha earlier and got misunderstood."

Forth hummed. He's been there and done that. Being a former Moon himself, he knew how people could be so persistent in their pursuit of his attention. And Yo, being a shy guy he were, might lacked confidence in the past because he thought himself unattractive. But not anymore. Now Yo got to depend on his own charm and snatched anyone heart like nobody business. Even Pha's.

"It seemed someone need a push. N'Beam, tell N'Pha I'm gonna accompany Yo to take his suit at Ming's car. If he's jealous, he will catch up with us. Their relationship could progress further once he man up."

Beam frowned, slightly worried. "You won't deck my friend, would you P'Forth?" Forth only smiled to answer his question. What Beam could assumed from that?!

"Yo, are you done? Let's pick up your suit and music sheets then. You got Ming's car key already?" With that, both of them went out, leaved a conflicted Beam alone. Now what he had to do? Fate chose to drop a moody Pha at him right at the moment.

"Ai Beam, where's N'Yo?" Beam groaned inwardly. Oh, whatever.

Beam turned to Pha while plastered his sweetest smile. "Oh, N'Yo went outside with P'Fort to pick up his suit and music sheets."

Hearing that, Pha dashed outside to follow them. Beam only shook his head and went to find Ai Kitty. They had a competition to watch.

=============================

Ming's car were parked not far from the building. While Yo rummaged the backseat, Forth leaned his body at the front side. That's how Pha found him.

Forth made the most stern expression he could, the one that will whip him team into submission and do exactly what he said. He were the head hazer of Engineering faculty so his glare weren't for naught. Pha tried to slow his breath and control his thought. He felt the weigth of Forth's stare at his person.

"Listen to me, kid. Grow your self a worthy spine. Man up. If you hurt Yo again, rest asure, I'll make your short life so damn miserable in the future."

Pha would never admit it, but that moment, he were pretty sure Forth will give him a hell of a punch. Not that he's afraid of him.

"I will treasure Yo to my fullest. You don't need to point that to me."

Forth only smirked. "We'll see. And if you thought I was scary, you should see his dad. My uncle could send you to subzero with just as stare."

With that words, Forth leaved a stunned face Pha alone with Yo at the parking lot. Now it's up to them. He need to find the best spot for taking documentation anyway.