The wall FELL,

___ sighed as she walked along the road. Her snake around her neck. Acting like a necklace, hissed at everyone who came a bit to close for comfort. The villagers we're afraid of her anyway....
The snake hissed to her,
___ nodded and spoke back.
"The wall will fall today. Ya know Jasper. I'm waiting for these walls to fall. And let your brothers and sisters in."
The snake nodded.

BOOM!!

___ sighed and turned around to the panic happening.
She smirked at this. And walks up to the hole. Titans raced in, catching humans and eating them.
A titan stopped at her, and she hissed. Hissing like a snake.
The titan backed off, so did the others around her. She smirked evilly and walked to the boats,
She got thrown on, with her snake. The villagers on the boat shook at her and her pet Jasper.
She growled at them, and they stopped looking. She sat on the edge of the boat's railing, looking as if she was gonna flop right off. A boy, age of maybe 8? 9? Anyway, he ran up to her, grabbing her by the arm. Taking her off the edge.
He screamed at her:
"WHAT THE HECK?! YOU'VE COULD OFF FELL OFF!"

She brushed her off, and Jasper hissed. His fangs showing.
Did I tell you that he's a cobra? An albino cobra that was given to you when you were birthed. He was in your hands when birthed. His little egg~
Anyway, the boy backed off, with wide eyes.
You growled, and did the move that made his on his back, this his legs next to his head. You huffed and turned around. Petting Jasper too calm him down.

-------

A/N-

I bet I wouldn't get any views, but, here's a short chapter.
I'm sorry, I'm not used on my phone writing.
ANYWAY.
Here ya go!~
Love you guys,
Bye!~