Chapter 2

Chapter 2

**Hermione's POV**

'I'm not hungry...' Harry said quietly so only I could hear. My breath fell sharp and heavy.

'Harry...' I began but didn't know where to finish. His lips smashed into mine. I launched into a standing position.

'No. I can't. Ron. He's your best friend and my boyfriend. I'm sorry Harry.' I stumbled out the bathroom. I felt guilty for leaving Harry, but why? We had kissed, which meant I had cheated on Ron.

Once standing in the darkened passageway, I flattened my hair and sorted out my robes. My shoes sounded against the stone floor. I heard the door to our common room creak open behind me. Harry had emerged.

'Let's not mention...it...' Harry murmured, awkwardly.

'Yeah lets do that...' I said , and we walked towards the Great Hall as if nothing had happened. I couldn't help but twiddle my thumbs. It was a good, no it was a great kiss but Ron popped into my mind again.

**Harry's POV**

I had kissed Hermione! What was I thinking? What about Ron and Ginny? Normal people don't kiss their best friends. Well, I am not exactly normal am I? What am I doing? Am I trying to convince myself it was okay!

I pushed open the large doors, Hermione and I split ways. I went to the left of the Gryffindor table whilst Hermione went the other. Hermoine hugged Ron and he kissed her on the cheek. Without consciously knowing, I curled my fist in anger and jealousy.

'You all right mate. You look like you're about to kill someone.' Ron said as I sat down.

'Uh, No I'm fine. Honestly I'm fine.' I lied. I wasn't fine. I hadn't realized until this very moment. I was in love with Hermione. No. I can't be, I mean she's my best friend and my other best friends girlfriend. No. I'll let time go by and then see. Maybe I'll fall out of love with her.

I watched as the sorting drawled by. I kept throwing glanced towards Hermione. Once she had looked at me at the same time. We had both awkwardly just watched the sorting after that.

I ate the food quickly; it's extravagance had lost it's effect on me. Once finished, Hermione and I made our way up to our dormitory alone.

I crossed directly to the fireplace and began to load it with logs. I took my wand out of my back pocket and pointed it to the flames.

'Incendio...'

I looked over my shoulder and saw nothing. Hermione had already left for her bedroom. I waited till the fire had almost died and entered my bedroom. Shower. I needed a shower. It'll clear my head and help me sleep.

I opened the door of the bathroom, and backed out rather quickly slamming the door behind me. No I couldn't of just seen that.

'HARRY!!' I heard Hermione yell from the other side of the door.

**Hermione's POV**

I stepped out of the shower and raced to the towel rack. I wrapped the soft fabric around my naked flesh rather quickly. Harry could not of seen me naked. NO! It was just wrong.

'I did not see a thing!' I heard Harry's voice. He was laughing slightly.

'This is not funny, Harry! Stop laughing. And yes you did!' I yelled back through the hard wooden door, 'Let's just agree to never and I mean never talk about this again. Got it?'

'Yes. Absolute yes.'

'Alright. Well, I am going to bed before this gets more awkward...' I grabbed the clothes from the floor and exited the bathroom. I dressed hastily, and clambered into my bed. I cannot believe that just happened. With all the worrying, I still manage to drift of to sleep quickly after.

**Hermione's Dream**

I was in the tent, the tent we used whilst hunting horcruxes. I heard someone come through the gap in the door. It was Harry but he looked slightly older, only in his twenties though. I caught a glimpse of the Forest of Dean, white snow covering every inch.

'It's cold out there.' He rubbed his hands together to try to spur some warmth, 'Do you think everyone enjoyed our wedding?'

As Harry walked past me to the stove, he pecked me on the cheek. I was confused, I looked around me but no answers where cropping up. Until I saw in the left corner of the room, a wedding dress. The dress I had been dreaming about all my life, and next to it a black tux.

'So...' He chuckled, by now he had noticed my confused face, 'Hermione, are you all right honey?'

'I'm- I'm fine...' I pulled a fake smile to add to the lie, I could tell Harry had noticed but ignored it. This must of been our Honeymoon.

'Good!' He hugged me tight, it was brilliant his warm strong arms cradling my body and....

**

I woke sharply. I was dreaming, it was only a dream. My eyes trailed rapidly around the room to ensure I was only in my bedroom and not in a canvas tent. I looked over my shoulder at the clock it was only four am. I conjured a glass from thin air and filled it with water from the tap in the bathroom. I walked out of the bathroom into the living area. Harry was already sitting on the sofa.

'Morning, I guess.' said Harry as he looked back at the grandfather clock in the corner.

'Um, yeah. Why are you up so early?'

'I could ask the same question, Hermione. Well I had this dream. It was really weird right, we were in the forest of Dean and we had just...actually never mind...' Harry replied and smiled when he had finished.

'Married.'

'Wait, what, yes we were married. How did you...' Harry began but couldn't find the words to finish.

'Because I had the exact same dream, Harry.'