Chapter 2 : Well they didn't seem to work that much on you .

Blues eyes are seas
Where sorrow sailed .

1 week later.

I wake up feeling a cold chill run down my body, I snuggle further into my blanket, but I was still feeling really cold.

I slowly open my eyes getting blinded by the bright light in my room, I look over my watch to find that I'm 30 min early than my usual time to wake up.

Another cold breeze make my body shiver and I look over to find my balcony door wide open.

I didn't sit in my balcony yesterday and I remember closing it when I came out of the shower. Leyla has a balcony in her room to smoke so I know she wasn't the one to open mine. It kept happening the whole week. I always woke up to my balcony door wide open and it's getting creepy.

I wanted to stand up and go close it but my super lazy side kept me in my bed so I just reached the other blanket I always keep close to my toes in case of situations like this. I hug the two blankets and try to go to sleep again but my body decide differently.

After almost twenty minutes of me just laying there looking at my ceiling, I finally decide to get up. I pull my sleepy legs to the bathroom and decide to have a nice warm bath since I have an extra ten minutes. With my blankets still around my body, I open the hot water and put my favourite bubbly body wash. It was a combination of grapefruit, orange and honey my favourite flavours and smells.

I put my blankets on my bed and strip out of my clothing, after closing the balcony's door of course.

I get into the bath, and just relax, slowly getting used to the hot water. After some minutes of relaxation, I apply my shampoo that has the scent of raspberries, blueberries and other tropical fruits. I always loved how fruits smelled.

I wash my hair making sure to not violently detangle my tight curls, I don't want to find half of my hair on the bath later. Just basic curly hair problems! I detangle my hair only when I put a large and generous amount of conditioner.

I start rubbing my body also before hearing the faint sound of my alarm going on. After slowly and softly washing my whole body, I get in a fluffy towel and stand in front of the mirror to apply my face and hair morning routine .

I never use the blow dryer, who is crazy enough to use it on curly hair? Not me! I don't want to end up with a big ass frizzy cloud on top of my head that no amouth of hair cream could ease down.

My skin looked better today, and my dark circles were slightly less visible.

Having extra time for me, I decide to apply some make up. I start with concealer and some blush then some mascara and a goldish eyeshadow then I do my eyebrows.

Satisfied with the result, I go to my closet, taking my most comfy bra and panties. I take my leather skirt, a grey sleeveless t-shirt and a Jean jacket that stops in my waist. I put on my black combat boots and take my bag not forgetting my gym clothes then finally go to the kitchen to find Leyla putting my hot chocolate for me with some nutella filled crepes. I kiss her cheek and hug her thanking her.

      -"Someone is in a really good mood." Leyla says with her left eyebrow lifted . "Is Simon dead of STDS yet? Or wait is it Kate...."

I laugh at her blind judgement. Leyla is our cook, I mean she get paid for being a cook, but she does more to this ghosty house than cooking. My mom and step dad are always busy travelling or working, so it's just me Leyla and Robert our butler.

        -"I have to go now." I say before kissing her again.

        -"Okay baby girl, I love you." She tells me like she usually do most of the mornings .