Well hello there

William drove up to the dance studio and a boy with a freshly ironed shirth and black jeans jumped into the car. "William, wasup?" Said the brown haired boy. He looked even better in person! "Um *cough, cough* " as William turned his head, signaling to me. As he turned around he brushed his hands through his sweaty hair. "Oh hi...you must be Summer...I'm Tommy...Tommy Hollander...You can call me Tom." I could tell he was nervous, the way he was mumbling and fiddling with the collar of his shirt.

"Awkward." Said William under his breath as he closed the window that separated the passengers from the driver. "So, cool limousine." Trying my best to make things less awkward. "Uh yah, he said while rubbing the back of his neck, it's my dad's." He seemed embarrassed. "My dad always wants to impress. I find it pretty   lame and rude of him to try to show off everything we own."

It was only a short ride until we arrived to his house, or should I say mansion! Their house was 3 times bigger than our house back in Montreal! "Woah..." I said as I turned my head to Tom. "...Its beautiful!" William opened the door and helped us out of the car. "It is beautiful isn't it." Said Tom. As we walked to the house, I saw in the corner of my eye that Tom was glaring over at me.

The rest of the Hollanders stood out in front of their house. Vines crawling up the brick walls. Their driveway was in a circular shape with beautiful flowers and a fountain in the center. "Well hello there, you must be Summer." Said the lady with blonde hair and brown eyes. "I'm Lisa, this is my husband Francis, our sons Benjamin, Cameron, Kenneth and I've assumed you've already met Tommy." She said as pointed to each family member. They all said a quick "hi" or "hello" as they were introduced. "Everyone, this is Summer. She will be staying with us for the rest of the summer and for the first year of school. Tommy will be kind enough to give you a tour of the house."

We all walked into the house through the gigantic french doors that lead to the foyer. There was a big hanging chandelier with gold accents followed by massive cristals. "This is the foyer, you could leave you shoes and jackets in the closet to your left..." It was a beautiful closet with mirrors and a bench to the side. "...the stairs are to you right, they will lead you up to the bed rooms..." He showed me the kitchen, the living room, their personal movie theater, the bathrooms, their backyard composed of a trampoline, a swimming pool and a basketball court.

I followed him up the black hardwood stairs that lead to a hallway full of doors. He showed me his parents room and his brothers rooms. "Sadly, he said in a sarcastic tone, our rooms are connected by a Jack & Jill bathroom..." He opened the door to my room. I was surprised of how big the room was. "...the bathroom is separate into two parts. The first part is the sink and counter space separated by a door leading to the second part containing the toilet and the shower."

"This is your room, we have an interior designer that should be here in a few minutes to help you make the room more appropriate to your taste and style." Said Tom. My face lit up with excitement. "Really, all this for me?" I was shocked. "Yah, it's a little much, but my mom though it would be nice since you'll be staying here for a while."  I started to blush.

Tom stayed in the room when the interior designer came in. Tom and the designer both helped me choose a beautiful light grey paint for the walls, a cute white desk, a matching night stand, and Eiffel tower lamp with gold accents and a fluffy white rug. "Tom, you have excellent taste in style." I said with a smile. "Indeed I do, I got it from my mom." We both laughed.

Its been about an hour and a half choosing things out for my new room. "Well I'm glad we got that over with." Said Tom as we both walked out into the hall. "It was. Oh yah, I almost forgot. My mom told me that all of my belongings had arrived here about a few days ago." I really wanted to start unpacking. "Ah yes, I'll ask William to bring them up stairs for you... Princess." He winked at me and I started to blush.

We went downstairs to go grab a few snacks then went back up. As we got back to my room, Benjamin and Cameron had been going through my stuff. "Oh no..." I said as we both rushed over to kick them out of my room. "I'm so sorry Summer, let me help you clean up." Said Tom, as he shut the room door. The boys had only gone through one of my bags, so it wasn't much to clean up. I realized that they had gone through my bag of clothes.

I tried to shove as much as I could back inside before Tom notice... "Hey, u missed one." Tom had picked up one of my bras off the floor and handed it to me. "Haha, thanks" I was so embarrassed that I turned bright red as a tomato and buried my face in my hands. "You're so cute when your embarrassed...." Said Tom as he helped me zip up the zipper of the bag. "...but there's nothing to be embarrassed about Summer. You don't need to worry about it." The sound of his voice was so reassuring.

Tom helped me unpack a few boxes and I made sure to give him the ones that didn't have feminine things inside. He would often ask me where I wanted things to go like my books and I would tell him where to place them. But at one point I didn't realize what he was holding, all I said was "Oh yah, put it in the bathroom." I had to make a double take because I just instructed him to put a box of tampons in the bathroom. He didn't notice what they were and he was more concerned of where I wanted them to go.

At around 5 we finished unpacking all my stuff. We smelt a delicious smell coming from the kitchen. As we got downstairs I notice there was no one there. "Where is everyone?" I said confused. "Oh yes, Tom had the biggest smile on his face, you wont believe this." And he pushed open two swinging doors that lead to a professional chefs kitchen.

I had my mouth open in shock. I couldn't believe it. "It's amazing, isn't it? We just got this renovated a month ago." Tom was acting like a 6 year old in a candy store, he was more excited than I was. "My mom said that if you have a request for the chef, he will make what every you desire!" I was still in shock. "What that's delicious smell?" I asked the chef. "Why thank you for that delightful compliment young lady. Tonight I will be serving you a penne pasta with a side of freshly cook scallops and brussel sprouts." Said the chef.

I sat down beside Tom during supper. One by one the Hollanders asked me questions about my self. "So Summer, we're did you grow up?" Asked Francis. "Oh, well I grew up in Montreal with my dad's family." I replied. "What about your mother's family?" Said Francis intrigued. "I have some family here on the north side of Ontario..." Francis cut me off once more. "...I havenr heard anything about your father yet, what's he like?" I stuttered for a moment. "Well...um..." They all stared, waiting for an answer. "...he..." I didn't want to answer, but I though that I should just let it out. "...he cheated on my mother, a few months ago, with his secretary." I replied as I had my head down staring at my food. "I'm so sorry Summer." Said Tom as he reached to hold my hand under the table. I gave him a small smile. "It's fine..." I said trying to hold back the tears. "...after that, I just cut him out of my life, haven't seen him since."

Dinner rolled around, followed by dessert. Yummy home made strawberry pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. After that we headed upstairs to go to bed.

I took a quick shower as Tom brushed his teeth and got ready for bed. As I got out of the shower to go to my room, I saw Tom...shirtless. "Woah!" I said in shock. "Oh my, you scared me." He said a little shocked too. I was only in my bath towel that was wrapped around my chest and went down to my knees. "Do you work out?" I said still in shock. "Yah, why? You like what you see?" He said laughing. "I'm just surprised." I said as I let out a little giggle. "Well I do go to the gym and I do dance." He said acting all flirty. "I do like a man that can dance." I said as I winked at him, walked out and shut the door to leave him in suspense.

I put on my Gryffindor onesie that reminded me of Emily. I texted Emily and Tristan in one chat and my mom in an other to tell them ALL about my day and made sure to put in every little detail. As I layed down in my bed, I heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Come in." I said quietly.

Tom opened the door and stuck his head in my room. "Hey." He said while letting out a little yawn. He look like he was about to pass out. "Hi." I said back putting my phone down. "I just wanted to say good night before you feel asleep." As he gave me a small smile. "Good night Tom." I said while smiling back. "Good night princess." And he closed the door.