Chapter 15

Peters pov

Ethan and robin looked at us. "We may or may not have powers and use them to fight crime." I nervously explained. "Is that all you can say web head?" Danny smirks. "Well i don't expect you can do better Casper." I glare at him. "Dude just say. Hey we might be phantom and spiderman and green goblin used to be your best friend but than came down with a terminal illness and went sicko thinking my blood would heal him but you refused and know he's out for revenge he also killed my old girlfriend which made me stop being spiderman for a while because I was depressed." Danny blurts out.

"Jeez could you be anymore forward? I was trying to break it to him slowly." I glare at Danny. "Your phantom and spiderman! But I thought spiderman was an adult?" Ethan said not believing us. "Do I look that old in the suit?" I ask slightly offended. "Well you are spiderman and not spiderteen. Plus I don't think most people would expect a teenager to be a superhero and manage to keep it a secret." Danny says. "True." I say as my phone dings. It's the news. Some people apparently filmed some of the fight and it's playing on the news.

"Does this mean that our beloved hero spiderman is just a normal teen? And does that mean Danny phantom has a secret identity?" The reporter said. "Shiiiiiit." Danny says. "This is not good news at all." I say panicking. "Wait so you guys are actually spiderman and phantom? I want some proof." Ethan says. "I'm going ghost." Danny says transforming into phantom. "Whoa!!!" "Show off." I grumble. "Your just salty that you have to put on a suit." Danny says. Floating upside down.

"At least i didn't half die from turning a ghost portal on while I was in it." I smirk. "That was an incident and at least I wasn't bitten by a radioactive spider. You know they'd such thing as flicking bugs off you before they bite you." Danny says smirking. "At least I didn't almost reveal my identity by spaying water out of my mouth when Ethan called phantom hot."

"One that was super awkward. Two at least people can call me hot. No one knows what you look like under that mask." Danny says. "Well we know." Robin says. "Besides you." Danny says, transforming back. "Yea sorry about that. That does make a lot of sense know that I think about it. But I have a question, why did Danny freak out when he opened the door?" Ethan asks.

"Peter was siting on the ceiling." Danny smiled. "And I may have caused him to fall when I yelled at him." "That wasn't funny Danny." I glare at him. "We should get going back to stark tower. I still have a internship to uphold. And you guys need to get back home." I say.