6 year later

* 6 year later *

"Ow my head hurt." Neptune said, wait you guys know as Nepeta. " Wait. Howw do you know my name." Oh because Im your creator, Jolyne. " Dude, that doesn't explain anything. First, i was at school then i'm here. So what the fuck." Yeah, I'm sorry at that. I also forgot to tell you is it been 6 years . "WHAT! You're saying that i miss my whole high school experience!" Well kinda, because i kinda i forgot you exist.." I fucking hate you. " If this will make you feel better I can turn back time. " No, it's fine. But i have one question what am i wearing?" Oh, because you're a goddess. "HUh." I know this really confusing for you but it will all sense later, but back to the story . " No i'm taking over, i'm going to write this story."

My name is Nepeta , Goddess of Neptune and this is my story. Let start where we left off. 

Jolyne: I literally offered to turn back time and you said NO.

Nepeta: That was a lieeee. Of course i wanted you turn back time I fucking miss high school.

Jolyne : ok damn

Aug 05, 2017

" Welcome to Planet high students, I hope you had a good summer " my mom say. The boy that i'm sitting next to is Mar but people call him Marshall. Marshall was the high school tough guy, if i remember he had a scar but i did miss six year, thanks Jolyne. But I was in the music room because my mom forced me to join choirs. My singing is ass even my mom knew that. But i didn't care because it's my first day of high school. "Soo what is your sister name? Also i'm still sorry for bumping into her." i said but he really didn't care, he was pissed off at me for doing that. " Their name is Eurydice." he said while listening to teacher. If i have to be honest she was cute. I would totally date her.

Jolyne: Welllll.....

Nepeta: No don't speak.

"Oh whatta cute name." I say but then i turn to my mother, she's look at me with her death look. " Miss Nepeta, do you have something to share with the class" " Oh no Mrs." i said. Damn, I'm totally fucked .First day and i already embarrassed myself, so fucking great. The bell ring, on to the next class. I see my sister Sage," Sage! how was your first period?" " It was ok, it wasn't life changing. It's high school Nep it's not going to be like the movies" she said. Damn i already knew but you did have to be as asshole about it.  i was so mad that when i got to my next class i threw my backpack. Sage piss me off sometimes, then i turn around and saw Eurydice. "Oh hello." "Mm Hi my name is Eurydice the person you bumped into." they said " Im really sorry. my name is Nepeta" " Oh what a cute name" they smile. Oh my god they're so cute. But all a did was blush and said " This might sound weird but would you like to go on a date with me? " NEPETA WHY DID YOU SAY THAT THEY'RE GOING THINK YOU'RE A CREEP. Then with a whisper they said " yes" 

HUH!!!!