Hybrids

So, as I mysteriously said yesterday, I've got some big plans...

Also, to BanquetFox, I forgot to link you in the last chapter when I mentioned you, whoops

But anyhow, I really hope this is going to be something that people will enjoy, and I think doing it on Wattpad will be the best way to do it. But I guess it's time tell you lads the big news!

I'm making a new account!

Now, before all of you go into panic mode, no, I'm not deserting this account or Inner Monster. This new one is a collaboration account between me and my real life friend Carson, she and I have been working on the plot and characters for almost a year now, and we're finally ready to try and go public with it.

We were inspired by Wings of Fire and Warriors to make our own new series. It's going to comics and books, but we don't have a lot of materials to work with, for comics part, but we're going to try and make it work.

Our new series is called Hybrids, and belongs completely to us. All of the characters, scenes places, art, absolutely EVERYTHING was made by us. There are no slip in Warriors references or anything like that, it's our own creation.

But I guess it's time to give you lads a simple description of it.

Not like y'all would want that.

I could just leave you guys in the blue right here...

I have so much power...

But seriously I won't do that to y'all.

Hybrids is about six tribes. Yes the main characters are cats but there's a twist. Each tribe has different hybrid sides. We will most likely do an information book to help describe everything.

Now I know what you're thinking, 'wow cats in tribes that live next to each other, this is just like Warriors.' I promise it's not, literally one of the tribes is based around metal. But I shouldn't give away too many spoilers.

They have their own legends, backstories, and even have animals not found on earth, as we know it at the least.

I know that this series will probably not take off at all, since it's hard to tag something that's never really been done before, but I really hope it's something people would enjoy. But if not we'll just do it for fun.

The account name is AbbyandAlex7, I will go by Alex and Carson will go by Abby, if someone wanted to ask questions or something. And the art is not final we are working on our own art for the profile and everything, it's still a work in progress.

But yeah, I hope you guys will enjoy this second project I'm working on.