First Day of School

JungKook's View
Me-"Im pretty sure that im the one who is the Handsomest People in school Xd(Joke.)
Im Gonna get off of my bed and straight to the bathroom(Brushing my teeth)and headed to the kitchen and tell my maid to cook a breakfast and guest what!??!(My Breakfast is RAMEN OMO!)
And Im gonna change my clothes to uniform and Straight to the school(FiRsT dAy)
And it was 7:40AM 20 minutes before the class starts...........
IU's View
Me:UGH! i hate boring school activites UGH!
I check my clock and IT WAS 7:40 WAAAAA IM LATE IN THE FIRST DAY!
I Headed to my bathroom and brush my teeth(Faster way)And i grab a apple and straight to the school........(Skip the boring adventure)
And im already at the school and go to the classroom OMO! cool Classroom!And i sat beside the window........
And Our teacher came inside
Teacher:Goodmorning class My name is Ms.Park And i will be your Science teacher Ok?!
Class:Ok Ms.Park!
Ms.Park:Ok,Pls Introduce your selves in the front of the Class.....We will start at the Girl besides of the window (Thats me)
Me:Ummm......Ok ........Hi classmates My name Is IU and i hate boring stuffs and i will be ur classmate.
Ms.Park:Next!
Boy:Hi my name is JungKook Pls Take care of me Ok!
Girl:Hi my name is Sana And i will be ur classmate.
Boy:Hi my name is Baekhyun and i will cook a bacon for u......
Girl:Hi my name is Mina and i will be Ur good Classmte.....
Boy:Hi my name is Park Bo Gum and i will be a good classmate of all of u......
Girl:Hi my name is Lisa and i will be a good classmate of u tooo......
Boy:Hi my name is Chanyeol And i will be a good boy All of u!
(Skips Unicorn teacher speakssss.....)
Rinnnnggggggg