cole bee brock again

hi i'm going through my dms and finding little stories i wrote for people. this one was awhile back.

"I love you Faith." The words kept replaying in my head. Did he really love me? No he didn't. He meant he loved me as a friend. Right? I need someone to talk to. My first instinct was to call Colby and that's what I did. SHIT NO. I didn't want to talk to him about him! I ended the call and facetimed my best friend Sam Golbach. "What's upppppp!" He said enthusiastically. "Hey um where you at?" I asked praying he wasn't with Colby. "In the game room with Aaron and Colby. Why? What's wrong?" God damn it. "Never mind. Is Devyn,Kat, and Amanda there?" "Always are, Always will be. You coming over?" "Yeah i guess.." I needed someone to talk to sooooo why not my 3 girls? 

5 minutes later.

I punched in the gate code and drove into their driveway. I saw Elton in the garage with the door open wide "Hey Elty!" I said with a smile on my face "Oh hey Faith.  The girls are in the backyard swimming." Elton informed me. I nodded my head and walked inside. I guess the boys thought I was Elton because they yelled "Elton come here! Colby needs to talk about his crush Faith!"Sam yelled. When I heard that I rushed outside into the backyard praying they wouldn't see me. "Hello? Elton?" I heard Aaron yell out. "Shit.." Sam mumbled before I entered the yard. "Hey girls!" I yelled out opening the gate to the pool. "Faith! I didn't know you were coming!" Devyn said standing up as she was only just dipping her feet in the water. She gave me a hug and of course I hugged back. "Kat, I would
hug you but your wet." She let out her amazing laugh and then fixed her hair a bit. "So umm you know about my crush on c-" I was interrupted by Colby "Faith... When did you get here.." He said obviously nervous. "About 2 minutes ago..why?" I knew where this was going but I didn't want him to get all nervous and stuff. Amanda wasn't here sadly so I couldn't look at her and get calm. "So that was you who came through the door?" "Yup" I said popping the p. In the blink of an eye I was in his room and we were talking and talking about how long he's liked me and how I liked me. "I should go Colby. It's getting late and I don't wanna keep you up and be a bother to you.." I said while standing up. "Faith wait." He grabbed my hand and stood up and engulfed me into a hug. "I love you Faith." he whispered in my ear. I stood on my tiptoes so I could reach his ear "I love you to Colby Brock."