Classes

Lolbit's point of view

     "I wonder what do I have first?" I ask myself as I look at my schedule. Crash! I was knocked onto the floor. I groaned as I looked up. "I'm so sorry!" The white rabbit said.

    He seemed so scared. Was this his first day, too? "It's okay." I said getting up off the ground. "I'm the White Rabbit." He said smiling. "I'm Tangle." I say shaking his hand.

   "So, what class do you have first?" He asked. "I have English." I said happily. "Me too!" He said. "Cool. Where is it?" I said. We both looked down the hallway at all of the doors.
--------------------------------
Mangle's point of view

      I can't believe I have P.E and I just got here! At least Tangle and Toy Chica are going to be there with me. I change into a regular purple shirt and pink basketball shorts.

    Tangle and Toy Chica were on the benches talking. I make my way over to them. "Hey guys!" I greet smiling at them. "Hi, Mangle." Tangle said happily. "Did you speak to Foxy, today?" T. Chica asked, being the sly "fox".

     "Not now Chica." I said. She giggled as the coach came in. "I'm Coach Honey. Since today is the first day of a new school, I'll let you guys wander and be free." The coach said.

    I sighed in relief, as I sat down next to Tangle and Toy Chica. "Hey Mangle." Tangle said poking me. "What?" I asked looking at her. She pointed at Foxy, who was walking over to us. I squealed and looked around for something to hide behind.
--------------------------------
    Lolbit's point of view

      I groaned as the teacher gave us lectures about the school. I banged my head on the table nonstop. "Mrs. Fox? Would you please stop doing that." The teacher asked.

    I stopped banging my head and listened to her. I looked over and saw White Rabbit asleep on his desk. I tapped his shoulder. "TWO! NO FOUR!" He shouted causing everyone to look over at us. "Did I get it right?" He asked. "This is English class." I said.