2.

"You tryna leave me?" Boomer stood in the doorway making her heart stop. That's when she noticed the gun in his hands.

She held the PINK sweater in her hands as tears rolled down her face.

"You hear me?" He cocked the gun making her speak up like he knew she would.

"I can't do this shit anymore, I'm tired." She cried, pouting.

"Tired of what! I'm tired of you doing stupid shit!" He retorts raising his voice at her.

"I'm leaving." She mumbled grabbing more of her stuff.

"No the fuck you ain't." He shook his head.

"I guess you gone have to shoot me then." She mumbled under her breath.

"You know I love you?" He asked.

"I don't know, beating my ass is not really telling me." She said Sarcastically.

"I'm sorry." He took the clothes from her hands.

" I don't wanna hear this shit, Boomer. Three years and you still on the same shit. Ain't nothing gonna change-"

"Yes the fuck it is!" He yelled at her snatching more stuff out her hand.

"I bust my ass for us everyday! All you do try to make people feel sorry for yo stupid ass, putting Desiree all in our business and shit!" He said flipping the situation on her.

"You make me do the shit that I do-"

"Those drugs do." She cut him off and he punched her so hard she hit her head on the wall falling unconscious.

Blood leaked from her head and Boomer panicked.

"Baby!" He shook her body and she wasn't moving at all. "Bae I'm sorry." He cries pumping her chest.

"Boomer stop.." She cried with her eyes still closed. Boomer quickly jumped up and called the police.

"911, what's your emergency?" The lady on the other line asked.

"My girlfriend fell downstairs! I need an ambulance!" He yelled.

"Okay sir, please give us your address?" She asked as Boomer heard Bella crying in the background.

He recited the address and she told him the ambulance would arrive in 10 minutes.

"Sit up, baby." He grabbed her and she wanted to fight him but she couldn't.

He sat her up against the wall and apologized over and over and over.

Knocks hit the door and he quickly mugged her.

"You fell downstairs." He mugged her. "Stick to that shit." He said before getting up leaving up.

Bella was rushed to the hospital and immediately worked on. It turned out she had scratched her head on a nail on the wall and it wasn't anything fatal.