So that's why he wanted to marry her.

But he didn't once think that the paper they were signing to make it official was just a one way thing and there was no imagination or creative ways- just one way.

But neither of them really thought that as there was in love in their art and art in their love.

And so when Harry was sketching after the job he hated so much because there was no pencils or papers and just one way he was thinking of ways of asking her but maybe he didn't have to.

"I would say yes by the way," Cam said suddenly as she crawled into bed with him, tired after the photo shoot she had.

Harry glanced at her confused as he put his things down to turn to face her. "Say yes to what?"

Before she could say anything she bursted out laughing, revealing her toothy grin which made his dimples show and it wasn't a big mess.

Cam flashed the ring on her ring finger as she went to straddle him. "I mean I found it a week ago and I couldn't help but put it on my finger, it fits me quite well don't you think?"

"You little shit," he said shocked as he tickled her sides. "I had the ring for months, trying to figure out what to say to you."

She pulled his hands away from her sides as she kissed his nose. "Why were you trying to figure out what to say? I love you and you love me... end of discussion right?"

"I know but there was chance for you to say no as well... I was scared that I wasn't enough for you."

And that made Camila's heart break a little because he was enough for her because he was her safe place and she was his butterfly.

"Harry Styles I love you for who you are and who you were and who you are yet to be. Of course I would say yes."

And he smiled because she always knew what to say as she spoke wise words and was filled with toothy smiles.

"So it's a yes."

"As long as you say yes to me."

"What?"

He watched her take something from her back pocket as it was a simple ring but worth something all the same.

"Harry, will you marry me?" She asked and his smile never felt so wide and nothing at that moment could make him happier and his green eyes more bright and dull and his dimples more prominent.

And everything was perfect on the bed that was made for two on a Wednesday as that was their favourite day because he came home early and he would cook dinner and they would laugh and say how much they loved each other.

"Of course I'll marry you, Camila... my butterfly," and he kissed her with all he had left in him because his art was her and there was no one else that could make him feel the way he did.

And everything was perfect because it wasn't a big mess and they weren't thinking about the purposes in marriage and it was only filled with dimples and toothy smiles with imperfect proposals.

"Love... love you," she told him in between kisses.

"Love you... love you too... my butterfly."

And all they knew at the end of the day that he was her safe place and she was his butterfly.

But here they were with white dresses and tux and suites and ties with maroon dresses and they were just both deciding whether or not if this was a big mess.

But when Cam walked down the aisle in her white dress with her father by her side- her mother not there but forever in her heart, she saw the man that she could only see herself with and when Harry turned to look at the beautiful bride that was dressed in all white with makeup perfected and hair slicked in a bun with her bangs covering her forehead, he knew.

Because her hair didn't need to be slicked and she didn't have to wear makeup and she could wear sweats for all he cared, he loved her.

"Harry Edward Styles. When I first met you I didn't know if you were an- can I swear here or like... you know whatever- an ass or you were just like shy. But you intrigued me without even trying and your smile was the only thing that had me falling for you. You were everything I needed without even trying... and it was like.. I don't- I didn't think I would need someone like you in my life until we had our first fight and we stopped talking for two weeks and it just felt like an empty void. You were there through everything when I was just a simple girl who liked to take pictures, when I was always fighting with my parents, when my mami died- everything. I thought art was photography but you're my art Harry Styles and everything that you do is art. The way you wake up, the way you caress my cheek or my knuckles, when you love me, when you kiss me on the forehead every morning before you leave for work. You are love and my art and yeah... love you."

The tears left her eyes consistently, especially when he saw the tears leaking from his eyes, the two tears connecting at his chin before dropping. But despite the tears there was still toothy smiles and dimples with bright green eyes with wise words.

And marriage didn't really seem like a big mess.

"I guess it's my turn.. Camila Gabriele Arias- you have no idea how many times I had to practice to say your name because to roll your r's is hard. I love you but I think you already knew that or I wouldn't be marrying you. You're everything I needed in a person even though at first I didn't really know and in fact wanted the opposite. You're so outgoing and you're not predictable and it's something I wasn't used to but I think that's what made me tolerate you for a bit. I was shy... I was shy because you were so out there and it was weird. You made me feel alive I guess you can say, and you're always smiling and I love your smile because it's like a reassurance that everything is going to be okay. And everything will be okay because I love you and you're my butterfly because you make my insides flutter and palms sweat and I hate it so much but it's a feeling I would continue to feel just for you."

And they were married and Cam was Mrs. Styles-Arias because she didn't want to get rid of her last name yet.

And after the wedding with the three rings on her left hand and two on Harry's they made love for the first time as a married couple and it felt like art because the love they were making was filled with colours even though Harry hated drawing with colour but this was something completely different.

And their was love in their art and art in their love and nothing could change that.

Maybe it was the marriage that made the big mess.

Or perhaps the rings.

a.n// hey I'm back after I said I would update daily smh. Even though this is kinda sucky it's very important because if you haven't made the assumption yet, their marriage was pretty much the downfall of their relationship.