Accidentally

Zayn pulled into the mall and got out. I didn't move. I was still stuck over what to do. But then a thought popped up in my mind. If I go in, maybe people will realize who I am! What if Zayn disguised me. He wouldn't do that. Would he?

"Get out!" yelled Zayn as he opened my door and pulled me out. I dragged my feet but walked faster when we got in. We quickly headed for the girls section. Zayn grabbed my hand and I shook him off.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted and everybody stopped to stare. I was about to shout out that he kidnapped me but he grabbed my arm and held on tight. I was mesmerized. He was controlling me. He took me to the nearest bathroom, locked the door, and then threw me as hard as he could against the wall. I cried in pain and he came over and held me to the wall by the neck.

"Try it again. I dare you!" he said and his eyes flashed red.

I tried to scream but no sound came out. I lifted my hands up and pushed on his face and he yelped and dropped me. Maybe vampires could be in pain. Was Zayn weak? I didn't have time to think. I quickly ran to the door but he grabbed my boot and I kicked him in the face and ran out the door.

  Was he following me? Maybe, but I don't want to know. How did he control me? He just touched me and made me do what he wanted. What did he mean last night if I run away 2 more times? All these questions floated inside me as I ran into a vacant shop and looked around. Desk, clothes, door, clothes rack, wait.... clothes rack. I hid behind it. I saw Zayn's boots walk in and go into the back room. There was hissing and yelling. He was yelling with the shop owner. Great, now somebody innocent is going to die. I sunk down on my feet behind the rack to think. There wasn't much time, so I went for it. As soon as I turned the corner he was there. I backed up into the shop as he moved forward at me. He grabbed my neck and threw me against the wall. As I crashed through the wall there was a young girl there. She was standing and looking at me with a little rag doll clutched in her hands. She wore a white dress with polished shoes and her hair pulled back and tied in ribbons. I was just admiring how pretty she was when I remembered Zayn and jumped in front of her as he stepped through the wall with his fangs out.

"Don't hurt her!" I shouted as he moved closer. I could feel her little hands trembling against my body. Zayn picked me up and through me on the ground. I watched in horror as he broke her neck.