( twenty five. ) tony stark & peter parker.

tony and peter as tony's showing peter around the compound, peter looks around in awe not quite believing he's in the headquarters of the avengers

tony and peter as tony's showing peter around the compound, peter looks around in awe not quite believing he's in the headquarters of the avengers. peter resembles a small child at christmas and tony can't help the smile that tugs at his lip at the teenage superhero's face. they continue to walk around when peter comes to an abrupt halt confusing both tony and happy (who trails behind the pair) but then they follow peter's eyes and they immediately understand why. peter is staring shamelessly at you practically drooling all over the polished floor, your beauty had that effect on most people whose eyes laid on you.

happy lets out a small laugh whilst tony shakes his head in disapproval, happy's laugh pulls peter out of his trance. peter turns to tony and asks, "who is that?"

this time tony lets out a laugh whilst happy smirks behind him, "that is y/n and before you think about it she's taken." tony explains knowing the lovesick look on peter's face too well.

peter raises an eyebrow in response before asking yet another question, "who's her boyfriend?" tony just looks at him prompting peter to continue talking, "do you think i take him, i think i could take him whoever he is."

his rambles causes two loud laughs from tony and happy, peter looks at the pair confused before tony happily explains. "y/n's boyfriend is me and there is no way you could beat me in any fight, kiddo."

peter's face suddenly goes pale as if he's seen a ghost. "now i suggest you stop ogling my girlfriend parker." tony says and peter nods as nervous and scared as ever.

"i'm sorry mister stark it won't happen again well actually it might it's just wow she's beautiful!" peter's train of thought catches up with him as he speaks and as soon as it does he immediately regrets it.

"oh you're dead kid." happy says behind tony and it barely takes peter a second before he's running away afraid tony's coming for him.