"Save it." He held his hand up stopping Granddad in mid sentence. "I'll get out and apply for a job if that'll make you happy."

"Great! The Wunclers need a new pool boy!"

***

It was hard sleeping in a unfamiliar bed in a big unwelcoming house. The rattling sounds and the mystery shuffling kept Cindy up on YouTube, scrolling for something good in her recommended.

'How to tell if a boy likes you' It was dumb to think that a YouTube video would have the answers to someone's love life but it was late and it was tempting to click.

"Just one video..." she convinced herself.

About 10 videos later...

The sun was already at its peak and Cindy didn't get any shut eye. With dark circles under her eyes, she decided some sun bathing might lure her to sleep.

"Mm what a nice day." She looked out her window that had a view of the pool. She then preceded to dig for a bikini with a mission to catch a tan.

.

"Pablo was it? Sorry your just not what I'm looking for!" Cindy saw her Grandfather looking a Hispanic boy with disgust as the boy stood their in cheetah print speedos.

"Usted hombre blanco gordo chupar mi culo!" His voice was high has he waved his arms around in anger.

"Ruckus! Get this gay Mexican out of here!" Wuncler yelled and the muscular Hispanic man was dragged out.

"Don't worry Wuncler! Riley Freeman is here sir! Don't you dare look like a nigga! Nigga!" Ruckus shoved a boy with corn crows with 90s swag towards Mr. Wuncler.

"Sup." He stuck out his hand and Cindy further hid behind the bush shaped like a lion.

"You aren't gay are you?"

"Are you?" He barked back. Cindy cringed only imaging the anger that would lash out her grandfather's mouth.

"Haha!! I like you! You got the job!" The two shook hands and discussed other things that didn't relate to pool cleaning.

"Yea I'm free Thursday's." Riley nodded and Wuncler walked away taking a phone call. Cindy had dozed off while the two talked and found her self falling into the lion bush.

"Um hello?" His deep voice startled her awake as she scrambled to pick up her sun bathing equipment that she had dropped.

"Hi!" Her big ocean like eyes widen, clearly showing she was fully awake

"Here let me help you with that!" He reached down helping her collect her products. "Sun tanning lotion?" He chuckled.

"Don't judge!" She snatched it out his hand.

"I'm Reezy."

"No I believe your name is Riley!"

"Oh so you were spying on me!" He laughed and her face became red with embarrassment.

"W-Well I was just on my way out here then I-"