Bff hang out

Alex:(getting ready to go to the circus(btw:she agreed to go to the circus with Levon)I put a shirt of logan,a jacket,some jeans,some combers,my hair in a ponytail and no makeup ahhhh finally just me dressing like me)(doorbell rings and go gets it)
Leven:hey,ready to go?
Alex:sure
Alex and leven arrive at the circus
Leven:wow,soooo many games I wanna play!!!
Alex:we'll I'm going to the airbots wanna come?
Leven:abveously
With logan
Logan:(gosh why did I said that in the interview,that sex scene was the worst and I didn't want to do it in the first place I'm such an idiot!!!!im pretty sure Alex saw the interview I was just nervous!!!i just hope Alex dosnt think that I like another girl and no offense but that girl was pretty but not my type.im gonna text Alex and see how she's doing,WAIT!!!how could I be so stupid!!!i could just surprise her with flowers,YEAH that's it logan now that's romantic,I'm gonna get ready.
With Alex and leven
Alex and leven:(laughing)
Alex:oh my gosh I had soo much fun
Leven:told ya!!!
Alex:(laughing)we'll I'll see you tommorrow
Leven:Kay good night
Alex:good night(opens the door and gets in shock on what she's seeing)

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK SUPRISED ALEX FIND OUT ON THE NEXT CHARAPTER REMEMBER FOLLOW,LIKE AND VOTE PLEASE!!!