Chapter 21 ~Don't Tell Evan!!!

Start from the beginning

She turned to me "Are you okay honey" she asked gently. 

"N-No" I whimpered "What if Evan doesn't want me anymore" I sob into my hands.

She frowns "He will still want you but he'll be pissed at this douche" she says while kicking Justin.

"How did you know I needed help" I asked her. 

"Well my locker is right by the boys restroom so when I heard you yell 'stop' I came to check it out" she shrugged. "I'm Jessica Jefferson of the Midnight Shadow Pack" she introduces. 

"Quincy Reed of the Reed Clan" I introduce myself shyly. 

"C'mon let's get you cleaned up then we can report this bastard" she says. 

I nod "Can you get Evan please" I ask. 

"I'll get one of my guys to tell him to come over here. I can't leave you here and risk this turd waking up" she explains. 

I giggle "You've called him like three different names already" I tell her. 

She shrugs and her eyes cloud over I'm assuming she is mind linking her guy. "So you're preggers congrats" she congratulated. 

"Is it really that easy to tell" I grumble even though I'm not mad. 

"Nah, but when people get pregnant their scent becomes sweeter" she says "And right now you smell so sweet I can just gobble you up-" she was cut off by another voice. 

"I hope you're not harassing my mate Jessica" Evan growls.

"Wouldn't dream of it I am hella gay" she laughs. 

I launch myself into his arms and tears start to flow down my eyes again "Evan" I whimper. 

"Sugar plum, what's wrong" he asks worriedly.

"J-Justin he tried t-to-" my words faltered and Evan tensed. 

"Don't worry Quincy got him off before anything to bad happened and I kicked his ass" Jessica chimed in. 

Evan rubbed my back "Are you okay" he asked me. 

I nodded "I feel contaminated" I whimper "He touched me" I cringed at the memory. 

I heard Jessica growl and when I turned around I saw her kick his unconscious body again "I should cut off your balls while you're down" she snarls at him.

"Jessica calm down" Evan ordered. 

She snapped her head in his direction and her eyes were a bright green "You don't tell me what to do Grey" she growled. 

"Silver" he sighed "Calm down you can't kill him" he said. 

She narrowed her eyes at him as if to say 'Watch me' "Not yet at least" she smirked. "I still have a bone to pick with you from our last encounter. I don't appreciate that you wanted to reject the poor boy look how happy you to are now and expecting" she said. 

Evan sighed "Can Jessica come back now" he asked. 

"Sure mostly because I can't stand you" she turned to me "Congratulations Quincy" she said as her eyes slowly switched back to normal. 

"Jessica control your wolf" Evan said as soon as she was back. 

"I couldn't I was too mad I lost control be happy I didn't shift" she growled. "I have to go being in here is suffocating" she bee lines it for the door and leaves. 

"Can we call it a day and go home" I asked Evan.

"Sure thing babe" he said while walking to for the door holding my hand. 

**************************

"Jessica she's a character" I say while snuggling up against Evan on his bed. 

"Yeah she is" he smiled. "Just don't piss her off she's scary when you do" he said. 

I nodded "Want to listen to music" I asked.

He nodded "Put on Jet Pack Blues by Fall Out Boy" he said. 

I nodded and saluted him while putting on the song "This is actually on of my favorite bands" I said. 

"Really mine to" he pulled me closer and massaged my stomach. "Do you have any names in mind" he asked. 

"Well if it's a boy I was Collin, and if it's a girl I want Sandra" I said. "What about you" I asked. 

"For a boy I want Vincent, and for a girl Sandra sounds nice" he told me. 

"Well it's settled if it's a boy we'll name him Vincent and for a girl Sandra" I finalized. 

He nodded "I like it" he hummed. 

After that we sat in silence just listening to the music. 

**********************

A/N What do you think the baby is going to be. Well BYEE!!!!