"What do you want?" she asked as she answered the phone to the boy that had dimples and bright green eyes.

And he was relieved that she answered because he just wanted to apologize and tell her how much he loved her and that he wants to put the ring back on her finger.

He wants to see her smiles and speak wise words that he loved hearing so much.

Because they were Cam and Harry

And not

Cam

And

Harry

And they were supposed to figure everything out.

But Harry had gone too far.

"Love you... love you so much and I'm so sorry and I need you back home because we promised... we promised each other we would work on our art under the trees... and I'm sorry," he rambled through the phone and he couldn't really piece out what he wanted to say because he didn't want to lose her and maybe if he said all of what he wanted to say all at once she wouldn't leave.

But she couldn't say love you back and she couldn't just forgive him with that useless word and she didn't want to come back home but they promised each other that they'd work on their art and she really really wanted to do that.

But the harsh words and hatred along with regrets and the packing of the bag and leaving still lingered.

Because he called her things he shouldn't and he only replaced her smile with a frown.

"If you loved me..." she trailed off. "If you loved me, you wouldn't have gotten mad at the fact that I drank a bit of alcohol to have fun."

"Cam-"

"If you loved me, you wouldn't have called me names for doing that even when we're trying to conceive."

"Baby-"

"You wouldn't have told me that I ruined a chance of me being pregnant because I wanted to have fun for once."

She continued to cry and it was getting a bit harder for Harry to understand but the words spewing from her lips still hurt and even he teared up a bit.

"You wouldn't have brought up my mom just to tear me down."

And the words that made her pack her things continued to play in her mind and it wouldn't leave.

And it was a big mess

'Are you trying to fuck everything up? Drink alcohol and get into problems just like your mum.'

'How do you expect to be a mum when you can't even take care of yourself.'

And he knew those words would hurt because she held her mother dear to her heart and she was the reason why she had the same toothy smile and wise words.

So who was she without her mother?

And she wasn't really paying attention to the endless rambles on the other end of the phone as all she thought about was the big ugly scar on her left leg with the drunken mistakes and the red harsh words and hatred along with regrets and the packing and leaving.

It was just a big mess.

So she hung up the phone because her mind was chaotic with her mother with endless smiles and wise words and the harsh words and the rare chances of having a baby and it was just a big mess.