okay then

I searched Sagittarius horoscope and for to day I got this,

Today is an excellent day for you to say exactly how you feel. Your thinking is sharp and clear. You will find that once you start talking, you may never stop. People will listen extra carefully to your words today. You have a great deal of influence on other people, so realize how much impact you are having on the environment around you. You will be able to accomplish a great deal.

And for this week I got this,

Life: A lively wind blows through and speeds things up. Certain plans are realized. In business, your reflexes are perfect for dodging trouble that may come your way.Love: Youre questioning yourself, the love is missing spiceroutine brings the marriage to an impasse. If you live alone, you adopt a cat, a companion who is easier to tame!

The month,

Love and relationships: Your relationships become more and more passionate. Some conflict is possible. Jealousy lurks behind their eyes, but reconciliation isnt too far off.Career and well-being: Rest is preferable to you even if its a busy time. Luckily, at the end of the month, Jupiter and Saturn put you ahead of everyone else.Bonus: When it comes to tasting lifes pleasures, youre insatiable. Be careful to not go overboard!

This is the site I used: http: //www.astrofame.com/psychic-readings-1270/horoscope/daily/general/sagittarius?wl=225&tracker_id=v2_14546n