Part 8

Kate's POV:

When I heard those words, I froze. How could he know? Of course Scott.

"What do you mean?" I ask "Come'on Kate, of course you know. But, why didn't you tell me?" "I didn't know how. I've done horrible things in the past that if you knew you wouldn't even want to come near me. I'm just trying to start again." I said to him. That's why I didn't want anyone to know. My life will be a living hell again.

"Don't say that. I will never leave you. Even if your past is that horrible. We live now, not then." he said. "Really?" "Yes. Look at me. My best friend is a werewolf. But I accept it because I know that, he's still the same and it's awesome that my friend is a supernatural creature" His words gave me strength. Strength to move on. But I know one thing. He can't fing about my parents.

The next days past really fast. I figured out that Isaac is a werewolf too. What a strange thing? I also learned that Allison is a hunter. She has to hunt us, but no one in her family does that anymore. And with that I was told, Lydia is something that nobody knows what. Stiles is the only human  being in the group. But I don't care. I'm happy I've found friend. I believed that it would be a lot harder.

Now, I'm in the cafeteria with Scott and Stiles. To be honest, I have no idea where everyone else is.

Suddenly I see a familiar face. I panic. I can't speak. The boys see me. "What's wrong?" Stiles ask me. I slowly lose my body control. The everything went black.

Hello! So this was part 8. Who you think is the 'familiar face'.

Hope you liked it.