They settled down around a small table inside the cottage. To Hera's surprise, the cottage was actually pretty decent inside. Not nearly as bad as she had thought. She sat quietly on the stool, observing the people that lived in the cottage. There was Helga, who had opened the door, a young girl and a young boy. There appeared to not be a man in this cottage. She realised then that he was probably a soldier that was with his sworn house, or dead. The young girl looked a lot like her mother. She had dark brown hair and brown eyes as well. Her brother was the same, except he had green eyes.

Derron followed her gaze, seeing her questioning look. "Hera, this is Marhly and Luca," he announced. The two children hid behind their mother cautiously, their eyes peeking out from behind her skirts. Hera smiled and greeted them with a small hello. That seemed to spark their confidence, as they stepped more away from their mother.

"Would you like anything to drink or eat? We don't have the biggest selection, but I'm sure we'll find something," Helga spoke, causing Hera's green eyes to move to hers. They looked like they needed their food and water for themselves, and Hera didn't want to take it from them.

"No, thank you," she answered, giving her a thankful smile. The woman nodded and scurried out from the cottage, taking the two children with her.

"No one saw you coming here, right?" Derron asked.

Hera shook her head. "No, I made sure that no one saw me." She took a deep breath, gaining the confidence she needed. "There is something I have to tell you. I told Robb about you and Lexa."

She watched as Derron drew in a sharp breath, his eyebrows furrowing together. He was quiet for a short while, which felt like an eternity. He then smiled slightly, as if he already knew it. "I knew you would tell him eventually," he responded lightly. Hera let out a breath she didn't know she had been holding in.

"So you're not angry?" she asked, still unsure. He brother was a master at concealing his true emotions. When they were children, he would never show people that he got angry or sad. But she would later stumble upon him either whacking away at a dummy, or crying in his room. That trait ran in the family.

"I trust your judgement," he spoke. "If you trust the Stark boy, then so be it."

She sighed, fiddling with her fingers. "Have you heard anything from Lexa?" She missed her terribly, and she wanted to know how she was.

Derron shook his head. "No," when he noticed her crestfallen expression he quickly spoke again. "You know, when we learned you were still alive, she was overjoyed. She can't wait to see you again."

"Neither can I," Hera answered, a smile framing her lips. "When are you leaving?"

"In a couple of days," he responded. "I'll be sure to tell Lexa you miss her." That caused Hera to smile and nod. She couldn't wait to see her sister again.

*

Hera instantly regretted her decision to see Robb immideatly after she had entered his tent. She had shoved past the guards outside, not bothering to listen to them demanding that she stayed outside the tent. She now understood why they had acted that way. Robb was yelling something at Lord Bolton, his face confronted in fury, but Lord Bolton didn't seem fazed. Catelyn Stark stood behind them, her face troubled.

At Hera's entrance, all eyes moved to her and they all went quiet. She instantly felt like she was intruding, causing her to let out an awkward cough. "My apologies, I'll just wait outside." She stepped out from the tent before anyone could respond to her remark. Once outside, she looked at the two guards. They both gave her looks as if to say 'We told you so.'

It didn't take that long until Lord Bolton and Lady Catelyn exited the tent. They both scurried away quickly, and Hera took that as her cue to enter. Robb was seated behind his battletable with his head resting in his hands. At her reappearance, he looked up. He looked tired, and his eyes looked hurt, or betrayed.

"What is it that has made you all so troubled?" she asked, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. She followed him with her eyes as he rose from the stool and walked towards her. Wordlessly, he handed her a scroll. She slowly opened the scroll, letting her eyes read the words written on the paper. Tears automatically welled up in her eyes. Each word she read was like a stab to the heart.

Theon had taken Winterfell, and killed many people while doing it. Ser Rodrik Cassel was dead, beheaded by Theon. And who knew what had happened to Bran and Rickon. She felt betrayed. She had trusted Theon, they all had, but he had betrayed them. It disgusted her, and she wanted nothing more than to repeatedly stab him through his heart.

Her hands shook as she handed the letter back to Robb. Letting out a shaky breath, her eyes settled on Robb's face. "How could he? After everything you have done for him!" She clenched her fists together at her sides, while breathing deeply to calm herself. "What are you going to do?"

"Lord Bolton is sending his son to take back Winterfell and capture Theon," he responded. His voice was hoarse, and she realised that it was because he had been screaming just moments before. "He will bring him here."

"You're not going to forgive him, are you?" she asked incredulousy. "I know that he is like your brother, but he betrayed you!"

Robb shook his head, making some of his auburn hair fall into his eyes. "No, he will die for this." She could see that the news had made him shaken. He kept fiddling with his cloak, which he often did when he was stressed.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked as Robb sat down on the bed. He sighed deeply and fell back onto the bed, staring up at the roof. She followed after him and sat down beside him. His blue eyes stared upwards, seeming lost in thought. "Robb?" she asked again when he didn't answer.

He suddenly sat up, shaking his head. Hera laid her head on his shoulder, while he threw his arm around her, drawing her in closer. "You being here is more than enough," he responded softly. "Don't ever betray me, please."

She gripped his hand in her own, giving him a comforting squeeze. "Never."