Chapter 42 Back - Suicidal Love Hidan

Start from the beginning

Hidan smirked widely with his cheeks slightly flushed “You’re so fucking wet in here…” he whispered huskily in her ear. Thanerah gasped sharply when she felt Hidan’s finger sliding across the lips of her warm, wet entrance.

“P-Please…stop teasing me…”

From the sound of her begging boiled Hidan’s blood on fire under his skin with hunger of lust. Suddenly he brought her to the couch and dropped himself on it with her sitting on his lap with her back pressed against his chest. He didn’t know how much longer he could hold himself from ravaging her after she came to his life.

She gasped sharply and arched her back when she felt him inserting a finger inside her. He pumped in slowly at first but soon took tired of using a finger so he added another. She gasped but it was between pleasure and pain since this is her first time.

“What? Does it hurt, Thanerah?” he teasingly whispered in her ear before licking it softly with his hot tongue. Suddenly he added another digit so it was three fingers pumping inside her hot wet entrance.

Thanerah squealed “S-Stop! It hurts!”

“You’re a fucking Jashinist now, embrace the pain.”

Then he quickened his pace with his fingers inside her entrance and she felt something strange bubbling in her lower stomach, ready to explode. “I-I feel…!” she couldn’t complete her sentence because she was really close as Hidan pumped his fingers faster inside of her.

“Cum…” just as he said it she finally released the pressure of her lower stomach and fluids squirt out of her entrance as she screamed in ecstasy while he continued to pump ferociously into her entrance. She trembled with the unknown feeling of pleasure going through her veins as she twitched uncontrollably.

Hidan finally stopped and pulled his fingers out from her soaking entrance as she panted heavily. He stretched his fingers which were covered in her fluids and they were sticky between his fingers. “Fuck, you came so much…”

Hidan changed positions so she was lying on the couch while she continued to pant but softly. Hidan crawled over her and rested his body lightly on hers so he wouldn’t squash her. He looked at her face and saw her eyes closed with her mouth open and her cheeks flushed with deep red. She reopened her eyes to see him looking at her.

“What?” she asked faintly

He didn’t say a word but instead crashed his lips on hers. Thanerah gasped softly against his lips but tried her best to kiss back while their lips were moving gracefully against each other with his tongue roaming her mouth.

Thanerah brought her hands to his chest and pushed his cloak away to expose more skin of his masculine torso. She felt every muscle with her fingers lightly and she heard a grunt from Hidan in the kiss. Hidan helped her by taking off the waist armor, threw it to the floor aimlessly and she quickly pushed Hidan’s cloak off him without departing from the passionate kiss.

Thanerah pulled away in need of air and quickly took his opened white pirate-like shirt off him so he was topless. She also saw a small tent underneath his pants *Well, someone’s excited* she thought as she looked up at him lustfully. He smirked widely with a small arch of a brow at her then she started to kiss his chest while feeling them with her hands.

He grunted a few times then saw her undoing his pants. She pushed them downwards and saw him wearing block boxers with a boner underneath them.  Hidan pulled away from her so he could kick his boots and pants off completely. He pushed her down on the couch and crawled over her.

“Your turn.” He sat up and grabbed the edge of her pants then pulled them out. Thanerah kicked her shoes off after her pants were off. Hidan took her coat and shirt off completely so she was only in her underwear which were soaking wet.