The Heart Of A Dragon

It was a beautiful evening, warm and lovely with the sunset blazing her fair colors upon the sky. One fair woman with wings the color of a ripe pumpkin sat alone cradling something in her arms. The fair lady gazed at the object with unwavering intensity compassionate yet loving. Then she cried out with a voice like silver bells " why did you leave me all alone in this forsaken yet beautiful world?" She stirred and in that slight movement revealed what was lying in her arms. It looked like a huge amethyst purple gem but it pulsed with a subtle lavender glow like a living coal. She gazed at the stone with increased intensity and whispered a half audible sentence almost lost in a gust of wind. I love you.

It was in the morning. Silvia was just getting up out of bed much to her displeasure.

"Silvia, time to get up" her mother called form down the stairs.

"Coming" Silvia yelled back.

"Hurry your going to be late for school". At this point Silvia just wanted to sleep and forget what happened the day before.

She had been walking through the woods yesterday evening when suddenly she smelled the strong smell of brimstone. She had gone to check I out when suddenly she came face to face with a terrifying creature. It was larger than her house and was a bluish gray color. The terrifying creature had looked right in the eye and asked her to follow. Then it slowly walked deeper into the woods. Instead of following she had fled back to her house and flopped on her bed. With her heart about to beat out of her chest ahead lain there wondering what just happened. She must of fallen asleep because she was woken up by her mother pounding on her door.

"Silvia, this is no joke you have to get up and ready right now" yelled her mother impatiently from the foot of the stairs.