**Authors Note- Shikamaru will probably be pretty OOC in this. I am going to go back and fix that. This story also consists of a lot time skips. You'll understand why towards the end of this.**

Lady Tsunade was a gambler and a drunk. That was common knowledge. Tsunade hated sweets. Also common knowledge.  But there was something about that sweet bread Rei made that she couldn't resist.

*knock knock*

"Come in," Tsunade said.

"You wanted to see me?" asked a young ninja known for both his insane intelligence and laziness.

"Shikamaru Nara, I have a very important mission for you. Its top secret so should you choose to accept it, what I say is, under no circumstances, allowed to leave this room. Do you accept this mission?" She asked.

Shikamaru stood up straight, his normal attitude replaced with the utmost seriousness.

"I accept," he replied, an edge to his voice.

"Good. Your mission is to go to the Hima Bakery and get me two loaves of sweet bread."

Shikamaru's jaw dropped.

"This is the top secret mission!? I thought you hated sweet stuff anyways?" He yelled.

"There is something about the way Rei Hima makes them. I can't resist. Anyways you already accepted this mission. Here's the money," Tsunade tossed a small wallet in his direction, "why don't you get one too?"

Shikamaru sighed.

"No thanks, not a fan of sweets." He walked out of the room, on his way to the small bakery down the street.
~~~~~~~~~~

Each chapter is probably going to be short. Its easier for to write.