Alexandra Diamond in Troy

Începe de la început

" Honey what in the world is in your belly button!? You know my rules." My mama is cool, she let's me wear whatever I want, but when it comes to piercings she didn't allow it, at least she didn't know about the tongue ring, thank god.

" Mama please let me keep it, please, please, please." Now I just sound like I'm trying to keep an puppy.

" Fine, but you're not getting your tongue pierced until you're eighteen, got it." she gave me an you-better-not-disobey looks.

"Kay! I won't Mama I promise." OK so I lied to my mom so what, I bet you would to.

"Thank you, now go visit the neighbors slacker. If they ask where I am just say I'm unpacking, but I'm going somewhere kay?"

" Kay Mama," so I went over to meet the neighbors, they seem really nice, too nice for my taste. I knocked on the door, a boy about seventeen or eighteen years old, with brownish, maybe dark brown hair, and some serious muscle, answered the door.

"Hi can I help you?" He asked.

"Um..."

"Blake, who's at the door?" someone interrupted, then she walked out, she must've been Mrs. Price.

" Hi, you must be Molly, our new neighbor, funny 'cause you look like a seventeen year old girl." Oh My God, really.

" That's because I am a seventeen year old girl, M'am." Blake laughed at that.

" Oh well I only knew that one person was moving next store, never heard about anybody else moving in next door, never said about anybody else." Mrs. Price said, then I saw some other boy, same as Blake, but a lot less muscle, all I knew was he sure wasn't looking at my face.

"Darrell this is..." she looked at me.

"Alexandra, and Darrell is it, um I'm not trying to be a jerk when I say this but, unless I'm an alien my eyes aren't on my chest, last I checked they were on my face." He looked up and gave a nervous smile then said he was sorry, then walked away.

"Um, anyway I'm Molly's youngest daughter, she had me come over here to meet you all."

"Funny because Molly never mentioned having an daughter at all." After she said that she just stared at me, Blake saved the awkward silence.

"Hey Mom do we have any..." I decided to read Mrs. Price's mind. Hmmm I wonder why Molly never mentioned having a daughter. I had to pull out because my phone started ringing, so I sat on the couch and pulled out my phone, it was Mama.

"Sweetheart I need to tell you something, the Price's don't exactly know that I have a daughter they think I moved next door by myself. I didn't want you to get hurt especially in Troy."

"Mama it's fine I'm fine don't worry about me, kay, worry about yourself."

"Sweetheart I love you. Promise me something will you?"

"Sure, what?"

"Promise me you'll never leave me" Mama cried " I got to go Alex." Then she hung up. I put my phone down and looked up, everybody was looking at me." Sorry, it was my mom. I had to answer." I said, then Renny said,

"We couldn't tell that you were talking to your mom, unless you call everybody mama, then you're just plain strange." I looked at him and smacked his arm, I heard a girly giggle and then an girl talking.

"Renny you deserved it so don't get mad at her." She turned to me, "Hi I'm Nicole."

" Alexandra, nice to meet you Nicole."You two, Mom I'm gonna go over yo Zach's house, I'll be back later."