Alexandra Diamond in Troy

• Dedicated to charis hall

First things first my name is Alexandra Diamond. I'm a seventeen year old witch, not the ones with the brooms-though I think Mama has one upstairs-or the mean girls people call witches. I look like a normal teenager, just with powers, so anyway me and Mama had been moving since I was in fifth grade. We moved every time a friend became a best friend or a guy friend became a boyfriend- which never really happened. So when ever I became too close to someone we packed up and moved. Why? I will tell you, like I said it started when I was in fifth grade.

"Daddy, I'm gonna be late for school hurry, hurry, hurry!"I screamed, I didn't want to be late on my first day mostly because me and the very, very, very few friends I have are going to plan something.

"Hold on just a minute." Let's just say if my dad doesn't hurry up I'm going to take the bus.

"Daddy I'm just gonna take the bus"

~~~~~~~~~~~

As me and Nadia stepped off the bus we, Nadia taking my arm and dragging me - went to the popular crowd in the courtyard, "only" the popular people were allowed in the courtyard. I have two excuses, one I'm friends with Nadia,Renny,and Elijah. And two I'm sisters with Nick,Scott,Austin,Elijah,and Dylan, who weren't here yet.

"Hey look who it is it's the most popular girl at school" Kelly said as she came over to me and knocked my books out of my hands, then stepped on them.

" Kell lay off her, she didn't do anything to you" Renny always stuck up for me

" Yeah, she did she was born" she came closer to me and pushed me so hard,let's just say I was far away from the wall, now I'm laying on the ground near the wall in so much pain.

" Alex are you ok?!" Nadia, Renny, and Clay tried to run over to me,but magic was keeping them away. Kelly was the only one able to come over towards me, possibly because she was the one to put the spell up. She came over to me and stabbed my arm with a dagger, daggers are full of witch poison so yeah my arm instantly went numb and felt like I didn't have another arm,then walked away with a spring in her step, that girl has serious problems. Nadia,Renny, Clay,Carrie, and Emily-OK so I had an few extra friends.

"OMG, Alex are you OK?" Em asked

" Not at all" and guessed who showed up Scott,Elijah,Austin, Nick, Dylan, perfect timing right?

" Hey Em, who are you crowding, OH MY GOD, Alex are you OK? What happened, who did this to you? OMG the color is draining from herfaceguyswhodidthistellmesoIcanthrowtheminthedungeontellme!" Austin said

" Bro slow down we can't understand what you're....." Dylan started saying

" GUYS STOP IT!" I screamed. " Just take me home. NOW!"

. . .

" Oh my god honey what happened?" Mama said. At this point I was getting better.

" Let me answer Austin's questions first, what happened, someone pushed me against the wall, then stabbed me. Who it was, why Kelly of course." Now the color drained from Austin's face.

OK honey, you and I are going to live on Earth. We're leaving now." She snapped her fingers, and we were, well I don't know, but what I do know is that human reek badly. I gagged, but I think Mama was used to it 'cause she took in a deep breath and didn't do anything. We lived in Westport for half of the school year, but then I got some best friends. We moved a lot, we even lived in Hollywood for a little while, where I played some main roles for some big movies, got to work with Brad Pitt, and I got to sing with Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber. I even got to play in Austin and Ally, A.N.T Farm, Victorious, Vampire Diaries, and An Interview with a Vampire. Now I'm a big star called Grace Diamond. Mama had me use magic to look like someone else, so I could still be a normal kid. I only look like the real me when I'm Grace, now I look like someone else, I mean you could still tell it was me if you knew me before, I just look a little different. Mama and I are now living in Troy. I am going to be attending Troy High - yes high school, hopefully we can stay here until I graduate. So when we arrived Mama had me, just me, go and meet the neighbors, she also told me to change into something presentable, so i put on an pink sleeveless half shirt, black short shorts, and black heels, presentable right?