P L A Y E R ' S P E N - E I G H T

Start from the beginning

"Girl trust me you got it, just don't fuck him..." Honey said smiling, then walking away.

Passion decided on changing outfits. Once she was dressed in a pink furry lace two piece she decided on going ti room four. Her stomach was about to turn upside down. To say Passion was nervous was an understatement. As she entered the Private Dance hall she began to tremble. There it was room four. Passion's sweaty palms touch the silver door knob, twisting it.

Walking into the room Passion recognized a familiar face. Does he even remember me? Passion thoughts. Passion gave a faint wave, because she didn't know what to do when you first get in the room.

"Ma 'ont act like you 'ont know me..Passion" His deep voice spoke.

"So you do remember me Will.. thank you once again but lets just keep this strictly business.... okay?"

Will chuckled "Aight then..."

Passion looked around the Royal Blue room, with a gold accent. It simply had a nice plush chair which will sat in and a pole in the corner. The lighting was also dim. Going over to the built in radio activating the sound system. YG's 'Relax' came through the speakers.

Will licked his lips watching Passion's every move. Passion walked around the pole holding onto it, teasing will. He couldn't lie it was turning him on. Her ass was fat, her breast was perky and she was thick. These thoughts ran through Will's mind as he watched Passion work the pole. After sliding down the pole, Passion began to walk to Will with pure lust in her eyes as he stared into her eyes also.

Passion sat down on his lap, rubbing her hands up and down his chest and abs. Soon, Passion let the vibe of the music take over her, giving Will the best private dance ever.

*

Will could hide the hard that was going on in his pants. Stopping Passion he bum rushed her, pinning her up against the wall by her pants. Passion was scared and it showed by the look on her face.

"Fuck me" Will spoke in Passion ear. He released his grip from her wrist, bringing his hands to her side starting hungrily at her body.

"I..." Before Passion could speak there was a loud bang on her door.

"Passion! Open up!" Passion froze and so did Will.

Will didn't have time to be getting caught up with the pigs. He had to go now. Passion quickly ran over to the door opening it. To see a police man. She could see all the commotion going on behind the officer.

"Is Pietro in here and don't lie to me ma'm"

Passion shook her head nervously then replied "No.. I-I don't even know who that is"

The officer looked once more in her face and then at her body, then he turned around. Out in the hall strippers and men were running wild as the police tried to find Pietro.

Passion turned around to see Will gone, slightly rolling her eyes Passion went out into the hall but quickly went back inside Javon was here.

"Boss we found 'em!" Someone yelled which cause Javon to turn around, peeking her head out the window Passion wanted to see who Pietro was.

It was V. Passion watched as V was tossed forcefully on the ground, being handcuffed. V, well Pietro was escorted out the club by the police man. Passion walked out room four and to backstage so should could get her things. Turning the corner she heard her name being called. Slightly turning around she saw Javon jogging up to her. He looks good as fuck in his uniform, Passion thought.

Passion gave a faint smile, she was sorta ashamed of working here. She definitely didn't want Javon to know.

Javon chuckled "I would have never thought to see you here"

Passion gave a small chuckle "Well I am here..." She shrugged, preparing for the 'You don't have to do this this' speech.

"Pa--"

"Look if your going to just lecture me, you can save the breath Javon. This is what I have to do until I can find something else..."

"Okay... just let me help you..."

"Why, why do you feel the need to help me?"

Javon sighed, some people just take things the absolute wrong way. Javon couldn't lie he liked Passion but if she was going to continue to push him away then he'll just stay away. Javon exhaled.

"I don't know but if you don't want my help then fine... But go get dressed" He looked her up and down gesturing it with his hand. "And I'll take you to go get baby girl and then I'll leave you be.. aight?" Javon spoke to Passion in his thick New York accent.

Passion nodded her head, going back into the dressing roon. Looking around everything was a mess. There was no one where there. Quickly, Passion put on a pair of jeans, a 'Welcome to Compton' shirt that was black with white letters and red converses. Grabbing her bag Passion made her way back out into the hall way, where Javon wa son his phone. Once noticing her prescience, his head lifted up looking at her.

"You ready?" He asked and she nodded. He lead and she followed him out of the strip club. Getting in the car it was a silent ride to Jerrica, Javon's sister's home.

"Were you born in Bronx?" Javon blurted out.

"Yeah... I was why?"

"Just a question... I was.. also"

"Javon what are your intentions... with me, please tell me"

"I just wanted to get to know you that's all and uh your little strip club is about to be shut down and that building is going to get sold."

"Why.." Passion asked. She was concerned V seemed like a good man.

"Because Pietro did some shit, but he works for someone. Hopefully we can get some answers from him..."

Passion left it at that, it's none of her business. Putting the car in park both Passion and Javon got out going to Javon's sister's apartment. Passion was ready to see her child and go home.

"Thanks again girl" Passion spoke as Jerrica handed a sleeping Aaliyah to her. Aaliyah adjusted herself on her mother, continuing her peaceful sleep.

M E A N W H I L E I N B R O N X

"Boss V got arrested tonight..." Will spoke as he sat in a dark room with his boss.

"Fuck you mean? You and Rob were there! why the fuck y'all niggas ain't do shit?"

"I saw her"

Should Passion push Javon away?