“Sorry ... now happy” said Arnav and waited for her reply but she only smiled and said something which he had not expected.

“No I’m not happy... you just can’t say sorry to make other person happy but you should say this only when it mattered to you not otherwise... don’t worry I’m not angry” said Khushi.

Flashback End.

Remembering that moment he smiled and thought to try her Idea so destroying his cigarette in ashtray, he closing his eyes and kept his hand on heart but even after 10 minutes he didn’t get any Idea so he opened his eyes.

I was right this is nothing but a stupid philosophy.... leave it man and think with your  ASR mind but it’s not a Business deal and Khushi is not some cunning client so what should I do now.....’ his thought was interrupted by NK.

“What happened Bro not getting sleep naughty Boy thinking about Simran Bhabhi right” said NK raising his Brows and Arnav gave him disgusted look as if asking ‘are You serious’.

“NK I’m already very disturbed so don’t irritate me more now...and leave from here” said Arnav.

“What happened Bhai is something serious...”asked NK and Arnav told him how he is trying to ask forgiveness from Khushi but she is not listening him with that both Brothers got busy in thinking.

“IDEA” shouted NK giving shock to Arnav but hearing the Idea he smirked and hugged NK.

****************************

GUPTA House

Payal is busy in choosing a suitable dress for Khushi while she refusing to go.

“Jiji please try to understand I dont want to go” said Khushi pleadingly but in return she got a glare from Payal.

“This one is fine... take this and get ready fast Ok... and I’m not going to listen anything” said Payal and left from there.

In morning they got a call from Anjali asking to take Simran and Khushi to new year party and Shasank gave permission and now she can’t do anything, she knew that Dadi and Simran is very angry with this even she didn't want to go with them especially with Arnav but now she has to go shaking her head she moved to washroom for getting ready.

**********************************

Arnav is sitting with others in hall while continuously seeing up to get a single glimpse of her, he is worried that whether she will come or not. When NK suggested this Idea he found stupid but still it is giving him a chance to meet her so agree and in morning he told his sister about this and NK asked her to take permission for Khushi also which she did and now all of them are here and waiting for Gupta’s sister to come down but he is waiting only for Khushi. Busy in his thought he again looked up and saw her coming down in a Black Dress well there is nothing extra ordinary about the dress except the Person who is wearing it. He was lost in her beautiful face her simplicity, he always preferred red color but from today onward black would come in same category, even in this simple black dress she is looking out of world, he is not able to take his eyes from her face he saw her from top to bottom she is looking more prettier than any super Model her Milky white skin is contrast to her Black dress and her diamond earrings are glinting exactly like her hazel eyes, her rosy lips are inviting him then her long legs....  He comes out of his thought feeling pain on his arm and saw the teasing glances of his bros and sis.

  He comes out of his thought feeling pain on his arm and saw the teasing glances of his bros and sis