Characters

Veronica Dorian: Her close friends call her Ronnie, and she's super sassy and never let's people walk over her. Don't let her fool you with her pretty face she is a heart breaker. Her pastel colored outfit is only the beginning. She has tons of stuffed animals from her friends, 'cause that's all she ever gets for Christmas and birthdays, but she loves everyone of them. Her favorite candy is Gummy Bears. She even has gummy bear earbuds. Her earbuds are in 24/7, everyone thinks she's listening to pop or something, but only the group knows she's blasting classical music, Mozart to be specific. She had lots of love for her friends, another hufflepuff quality. She loves big hoodies and tends to always have one on. She's best friends with Bruce and they have sleepovers all the time. Her dad, Caspian, taught her how to bake when she was little, she's only gotten better since then. She is constantly having the boys try her new recipes and baked goods. Bruce's favorite is the chocolate oatmeal cookies.

Michael Black: He goes by Mich, but all his friends get a kick out of calling him by his first name. He's extremely intelligent, however he has a lot of anxiety about telling people they're wrong. When he's nervous he tends to ramble about plants. He has 4 houseplants, and he loves them all. During the school year he makes his parents and siblings take care of them. He's been known to stay up till 4 a.m reading, a real Ravenclaw trait. He wears sweaters all the time, all the time. He plays the violin and composes music when he's sad or upset. He really likes plants. A lot. If he's not wearing a sweater he's wearing a black flower jacket. Since Mich was adopted, His mom and ren did everything they could to make sure he knew they cared about him.

Gilbert MacMillan: Everyone calls him Gil, he's pretty sure the teachers don't even know his full name. He loved all things space and geography. Star gazing with a special someone was his ideal date. He could even pick out the constellations without a telescope. He was the oldest of the MacMillan kids, so he felt he had a certain responsibility to set a good example for them. He never did though. He was known as quite the troublemaker at Hogwarts, especially for a Gryffindor. The teacher's liked to call him "The Trickster". His biggest fan was the caretaker.

Bruce Black: He was going to be the kid with big, big plans. His ambition was just one trait he had of a snake. One of his favorite things is punk muggle music. When he first got his muggle phone, he discovered Youtube, and loved watching gaming videos. His favorite games to watch was Outlast and 5 Nights of Freddy. He could never choose his favorite video game, when he was younger he had convinced his parents to get him a PS18. He's been a seeker for 2 years for Slytherin. While Bruce is away at Hogwarts, he dies his hair crazy colors, of course making it blonde before he came home for Christmas and the summer. Aside from his school robes, he tended to wear muggle band tees, or anything punk and black. He was always good at getting what he wanted, when he wanted it, even if he has manipulate someone to get it, another very prominent Slytherin trait.

    Michael's mom, Laurie, and Gil's dad, Kyle, were close friends. They worked together as aurors so they spent a lot of time together. Bruce's mom, Sarah, and Michael's ren, Parker, were both Healers. One of Ronnie's dads, Caspian, is a Professor at Hogwarts. Ronnie's other dad, Blake, is the only Professional Quidditch Player. Bruce's dad, Matthew, was a Ministry Worker in the Muggle Protection Section.

Bruce Black ( Matthew's kid )
Slytherin

 Bruce Black  ( Matthew's kid ) Slytherin