Chapter 3: I owe you.

A week passed and the doctor told me i could go home! Mrs. Middlefort told me I could stay with them and i accepted the offer. My hand is already feeling better and my parents have been given a proper burial back at our hometown.

I got dressed in my casual attire a black shirt, black jeans and my converse and fixed my hair up to a ponytail.

"Morning!" Zoe came in my room (guest room)

"Hi Zoe~!" I greeted her also.

"Let's have breakfast before we go to school!" She said with a smile and handing out the extra textbooks for school.

"Yeah. Be down in a minute, thanks!" I replied with a smile and placed the textbooks inside my bag.

I went down stairs and saw Mrs. Middlefort and Calum enjoying their bacon and eggs. And that made my mouth water.

"_____, Come join us!" Calum called me and told me to sit down beside them. Mrs. Middleford passed me a plate with bacon and eggs and said thanks to her. I ate up and when i was finished. I said goodbye to Clark and Mrs. Middlefort. Zoe went to school riding a bus.

"I'll be walking!" I mummbled to myself and i took the shorcut route to my new school since the bus already left me.

While I walking by a near by forest i felt like someone was following me i turned around i saw no one there. Then i walked ahead until.

*Bump*

I fell to the ground and looked up to the man who bumped me on purpose.

"Ow..."I groaned and stood up dusting my back.

"Are you blind?"

That voice again..... =_=

"What do you want Jeff?" I hissed and gave him a glare.

"Here." He handed out a paper bag and i took it and opened it.

"A burger? Are you sure this safe?" I said as i raised an eyebrow. "I saw you walk out of the house without any lunch so...I i decided to give you my lunch instead... And yeah, thats edible."He said avoiding eye contact with me.

"Well.. Thanks Jeff." I softly smiled pakaced my lunch inside my bag.

"I better go now. Before i get a detention slip." I started running towards school.

■■■JEFF'S POV■■■

I saw here walk out of the house and took the route to her school I followed her and decided to give my lunch that EJ stole for me and the others earlier.

She felt a presence behind her, and I decided to trick her. While she was looking back and got into my spot infront of her and she didn't noticed me and she fell down to the ground.

"Oww..." She groaned.

'Aww cute' 'WHAT THE HECK!? SNAP OUT OF IT JEFF!' I mentally spoke to myself

"Are you blind?" I said sarcastically.

She stood up and gave me a glare. Yeah, was that supposed to scare me...?

"Here." I handed out the Paper bag with my lunch inside it.

"A burger? Are you sure this safe?"

She raised an eyebrow.

I replied, " I saw you walk out of the house without any lunch so...I i decided to give you my lunch instead... And yeah, thats edible."