Chapter 3: Acceptance or wanting?

Gumball continued to squirm,
"N-no! I don't want m-my first time to be taken by yo-"
Gumball was cut off as he moaned loudly loving the feel of the pleasure hating the fact it was Marshall.
But he had got to admit, Marshall was really quite handsome...
Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to be taken by such a sexy-
'N-no! I can't let myself be fooled! Maybe just this once for my first time?'
Gumball hesitated for a moment then leaned forward wrapping his arms around Marshalls neck.
Marshall looked at him in surprise, the smirked licking his pale lips as he leaned in kissing the sweet candy prince as he closed his eyes, wrapping his warm tongue around the candy boys sweet one. They broke the passionate kiss and Marshall growled,
"Fuck...your body is too irresistible..."
Gumball was too dazed as he just tightened his grip around Marshalls neck,
"Marshy~"
Gumball said in the most seductive voice he could muster,
"Why don't you just stick that big thing you have there in me~?"
Marshall pinned the candy prince down,
"Who do you think you're talking too every hair on your body belongs to me, I'll do exactly as I please."
Gumball looked into his glowing red eyes blushing madly as he panted, loving the feeling of being dominated.
'I...I could get used to this...?'
Gumballs inner conscience though but without no warning Marshall stuck his large erection into Gumball making him scream out his name in ultimate pleasure. Thank god his room was up high, and Peppermjnt maid was on her sleeping time.
Many minutes later of loud moaning and grunts followed by Gumball leaving scratch marks on the vampire boys back, was soon followed by Marshall shooting his semen inside of the candy boy making him cum from the immense pleasure, so much in fact that he fainted as he slept peacefully.
Marshall smiled gently down at him.
"Until morning my prince..."