Chapter 20 ~In Which Maggie Is Pregnant

Start from the beginning

**********************

I knock on Quincy's room door -thank you Mrs. Reed for letting me in- after a few knocks it opens and a red faced Sarah walks out. "Someone's in a good mood" I tease as she walks past me. 

She narrows her eyes at me "Watch it Grey" she hisses. 

"No tough feelings right" I ask. I haven't really gotten to talk to her since the incident. 

She looks taken aback "Shouldn't I be the one asking that" she said. 

I shrug "We're you going to" I asked. 

"No" she shrugs.

"Thought so" I nod as  dismissal and I walk into Quincy's room. He was sitting on his bed in pajama shorts and a loose tee-shirt "Pajama's really? It's past noon" I say.

He shrugs "I already showered today it's just that I had nothing to do so I just changed into pajamas" he sighed. 

I nod and jump onto the bed "Whatcha doin" I ask. 

He giggles "Really Phineas and Ferb" he runs his hands through my hair. 

I pout "Yes really what's wrong with it" I huff. 

"Nothing" he giggles. He suddenly becomes serious "You know six "kids is a lot right" he says suddenly.

"Yeah why" I asked very confused at the moment. 

"And we aren't getting any younger" he points out. I hum but still don't get his point he rolls his eyes and leans down and kisses me roughly "We should start today" he says against my lips. 

"Wai-" he cut me off by pulling me up and pushing me against the mattress. 

"C'mon Evan" he run's his hands down to the waist line of my jeans and that's when I stop him. 

"Wait Quincy what's got into you" I ask with my eyebrows furrowed. 

He looks down and blushes "I'm sorry" he sniffles. "It's just that the other day my cousin Lincoln was killed in a hunter attack and he and his beloved Travis don't have kids. I'm just afraid something would happen to me and we won't get the chance to have at least one kid" he doesn't meet my eyes the whole time he's talking. 

I bring his face so he could look at me "Actually I came here for the same reason" I tell him. "Maggie is pregnant and seeing her and her mate already having kids made me want them more then I already did" I said. 

He flushes a bright red "Oh, tell her I said congrats" he whispered I nodded. 

"But for now you and I are going to be busy" I stand up and walk to his room door and lock it before coming back over to him and placing a soft kiss on his lips. "But we're doing this my way" I whisper while running my hands up and down his legs he nods and wraps his arms around my neck. 

*Warning some sexy time up ahead*

I push him down onto the bed and slowly crawl over him "Evan" he moans when I slowly start to grind against him. 

I kiss down his neck and lightly bite down on the spot where I'm going to mark him later. "That's my name don't wear it out" I smirk and go back to kissing his neck. 

He smacks my arm lightly before pushing me away and pulling his shirt over his head. I feel my eyes darken and I lean down peppering kisses over his chest "Evan that tickles" he giggles. I lean back up and pull off my shirt along with my jeans he strips off his shorts and blushes when I look at his panties. 

I kiss his lips and hook my fingers in his underwear and slowly pull them off "Hmm, baby you're so hard already and I've barely touched you" I say when his hard on hits my bare chest. 

He groans "Must we go through this again. You already hard and I haven't touched you" he says smugly before rocking his hips up.

He moans at the friction and I still his hips "Tsk, patience babe" I tsked. 

He blushes "Hurry up then" he groans impatiently. 

I smack his thigh lightly "Stop whining" I growl playfully. 

He whimpers "You're so hot when you growl I love it" he practically moans. 

I raise an eyebrow "What else do you love about me" I ask while trailing my hands up and down his body touching him wherever I can. 

"I love it when you're possessive and when you-oh fuck Evan please" he gasps when I grind my clothed member against his exposed one. 

I stop my movements "I never told you to stop" I tell him. 

"But I can't focus when you do that" he whines. 

I pull my boxer briefs off and grab hold of his member "I can stay still all day if I have to" I say. 

"Fine" he huffs "I love your eyes and the way they light up when you win a match of multiplayer in Black Ops" he let's out a low mewl when I start to slowly stroke him. 

"What else" I ask while picking up my pace.

"I love it when you argue with me to cheer me up when I've had a bad day" he sucks in a breath when I lean down and take the tip in my mouth. "I-I love how you're always their for you friends and family I also l-love how you are with kids" he let's out a loud moan when I start to deep throat him. "Wait Evan I want to come at the same time you do" he stops me.

I pull away and nod "Do you have lube" I ask him. He nods and gestures to the night stand I pull out the lube and quickly lube up my fingers "This might be uncomfortable for a while" I say before slowly entering a finger. 

He lets out a strangled noise and I wait a few seconds before I start to move my finger in and out in a slow rhythm. I add a second finger and I start to scissor him open he lets out a loud moan when I hit his prostate "Urgh-Evan it doesn't matter just fuck me" he groans. 

"But you aren't fully stretched-" he cuts me off. 

"Just. Fuck. Me" he whines at the loss of contact when I pull my fingers out of him. 

"Okay but this might hurt a bit" I tell him he nods and I slowly enter him. 

He takes a sharp intake of breath and lets it out slowly "Ow" he whimpers while digging his fingers into my shoulders. 

I stay still to let him adjust to my size "Shh, it's okay" I whisper while kissing away his tears. 

"Move" he says in a shaky breath. I nod and slowly pull out and push back in creating a slow rhythm "Evan" he gasps throwing his head back "Faster" he moans. 

I comply to his request -demand- and quicken my pace I let out a low groan and burrow my face into his neck. His moans gradually became louder "Quincy" I moan and my thrusts grow quicker than before. 

"Harder, faster....please" he couldn't even form sentences but I understood what he wanted. 

I sat up and pulled him with me he quickly got the idea and started to ride me "Quincy....fuck don't stop" I moaned. 

"Evan" he whimpered while clinging onto my shoulders "I'm close" he whispered. 

"So am I" I panted I grabbed his member and jerked him to the speed of my thrusts.

"Evan-" he was cut off by a long moan before he came his walls clenched around me and that was my undoing.

I released inside him and quickly bit down on the base of his neck marking him as mine forever. He let out another moan and we both fell onto the bed with me still inside him "Quincy" I called out. 

"Yeah" he asked. 

"I love you" I whispered. 

He hummed "Love you too" he said sleepily. 

I pulled out of him slowly before standing up and getting a wet rag from the restroom and cleaning us up. When I finished I laid back down and wrapped my arms around him "Goodnight sugar plum" I mumble half awake before I closed my eyes and let sleep take over. 

**********************

A/N This surprisingly took me a long while to write and it's really long. Well BYEE!!!!