Olivia thought it over for a second and then pulled Sera in for a hug.

"Thank you so much! I think you're right, I'm just overthinking everything. I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt."

"I'm glad to hear that. I hope everything works out between you two. "

Olivia pulled back from the hug, still smiling at Sera. She thanked her again for the talk and then made her way to the center of the room.

"Okay guys, all of you did amazing today, and I apologize for putting you through the ringer. I was letting off some steam and took it out on you and that was wrong of me. So to thank you all for putting up with me, I'm buying a round of shots at the bar!"

Everyone but Sera cheered, and Jamie jumped over to her while everyone else agreed to meet in an hour.

"So you ready to get drunk?!" Jamie yelled, jumping on Sera excitedly.

"I would be, if I wasn't eighteen!" Sera whispered, wondering what made Jamie think they could join in on the festivities.

"I still have our fakes, we can totally go and we are going! We are not missing out on the chance to get out for a bit and have some fun!"

"And if anyone finds out we're underage? What if Re-Miss Mills comes with Olivia?"

"I'm sure Miss Mills won't come, and if she is we'll avoid her and hope she doesn't say anything. Come on Sera, please?" Sera was reluctant, but it would be nice to go out and let loose a bit. And she knew from experience how stubborn Jamie could be when she wanted something.

"All right fine, but I'm not getting drunk and we're taking a cab there." Jamie nodded in agreement and ran off again to get her bag, screaming about how she's ready to party. Sera just turned to the wall to collect her things, ignoring everyone else.

Jamie got ready at Sera's house and soon the two were on their way to the bar, one obviously more excited than the other. Jamie tried her hardest to make Sera excited about their night but Sera couldn't stop thinking about Regina and Olivia. And the almost kiss between her and Regina only a few hours ago. Secretly she hoped Regina wouldn't come tonight, though she knew with her luck she'd be stuck next to her all night.

The cab pulled up to the bar and Jamie hopped out first, immediately adjusting the short black dress she changed into. It as the closest thing to sexy that Sera owned so of course it was what Jamie picked. Sera on the other hand opted for a grey crop top and black shorts. She wanted to wear jeans and a top, but Jamie would not have it. The two entered the bar with Sera trailing a bit behind before Jamie grabbed her hand and forced her to speed up. Sera could see their dance group all leaning against the bar, talking amongst each other in a semi circle to block out any unwanted attention.

As the two got closer to their group, Sera searched the faces of all the girls, and sure enough right next to Olivia was Regina, laughing at something one of the other girls said. Sera could feel her throat tighten as she got closer to the group, but she tried her hardest to just ignore the nerves since their was nothing she could do about it anyway.

Olivia was the first one to notice them. She turned and ran up to Sera, giving her a huge hug. Sera looked over Olivia's shoulder and locked eyes with Regina, who was awkwardly fidgeting while keeping her eyes fixated on Sera. When Olivia pulled away from Sera she turned to greet Jamie and the two got into a conversation about her dress, leaving Sera to awkwardly walk up to the rest of the group and wish she had just stayed home.

  Sera headed to the bar and tried her hardest to ignore Regina's stare, but she could still feel it burning into her. She got a drink from the bartender and chatted with a bit with the rest of the girls. She had almost finished her drink before Regina finally spoke up.

Fatal attractionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें