part 8

I first walk up to sophie and her friends lexi and luna.
"Bye it was nice meeting you guys see ya soon" i say while smiling and giving them each a hug. I then walk up to Tayler, Kelianne, Ally and cody.
"Bye guys thanks for dinner i had a great time."
"Your welcome"Ally says while giving me a hug goodbye
"Bye"kelianne and cody say while giving me a hug each.
"See ya" tayler says while giving me a kiss on the top of my head and giving me a hug goodbye. I then smile then turn around and walk up to charles and anastasia.
"Bye see you guys later" i say while giving them a hug each and turning around to go find joey.
"Joey.......Joey....Joeyyy!!!" i say while looking around the house.
"IN HERE!" i hear coming from upstairs. I walk up the staris and see joey coming out of charles room. And him closeing the door behind him.
"Come on i have to go" i say while pulling his arms and leading him down the staris twards the door.
**skips to when were at my house**
"Here ya go" joey says while hugging me and kissing me on my forehead.
"Bye" i say while blushing and opening the door with the house key.
"Love y..." joey says and just pauses and walks away. I just look at him and think did he really wanted to say i love you, nah nah he wouldn't say that, or would he. I walk inside the house and start calling for my mom.
"MOM.....MOM.."but still no answer so i just assumed they where sleeping. I walk inside the kitchen to grab alittle snack until i find alittle note lying on the kitchen counter. It said_

Dear Amelia

    I know this is so sudden but my boss has called and told me to go back to our home town. For an emergency. (By the way my mom is a nurse) so i wont be back for a cuple weeks. I left you 800$ in cash just in case you need anything. Lacy and Lucy are at your brother Wills house. Will is coming over tomarrow to cheak up on you, he will be doing this 4 to 5 times a week so be good. If you need anything just call or text me or even ask Will. Love you with all my heart.

                             Love mom❤

I was alittle suprised but for some reason i had a feeling this was going to happen some time. I go in the pantry and get some popcorn and pop it and walk out to the living room. I then get a text from joey.
*text from joey*
Joey❤: Hey how ya feeling
Me:Good, but the thing is,is that my mom is going to be gone for a cuple weeks so i have the house to my self
Joey❤:awwww thats cool. I have a question?
Me:what is it?
Joey❤:So kelianne, Tayler, Char and Anastasia are going to the OC fair tomarrow and i was wondering if you wanted to go with me😶
Me:Well of course i would love to, what time?
Joey❤:maybe around........7:30ish
Me:okay thats great see ya then.
Joey❤:ok see ya goodnight💙
Me:goodnight💙
*end of text*
After i was done eating my popcorn i decided to head up stairs and get ready for bed. I went to the bathroom took all my makeup off,brushed my teeth and hair, washed my face and put on my PJ's this is what they looked like.

 I went to the bathroom took all my makeup off,brushed my teeth and hair, washed my face and put on my PJ's this is what they looked like

Then after a cuple of minutes i looked at the time and it was 12:45. So i decided to turn on Riverdale. And after a cuple minutes of watching that i fell asleep.
..................................
To be continued❤