The phone callChapter 3

BRITTANYS(POV)

So I went home and started ripping posters of rick on my wall off,for some reason it felt good because I was mad. Then the phone rang I ignored it. There was a message so I listened to it. It was rick "Britt, baby please anwser please."Rick said in distress. I left it and it rang another 5 times, the last time it rang I answered it, it was rick again. He said" britt, talk to me I'm prepared to tell you why she was there for, just talk please I want to hear your voice."I said " ok you asshole, you made me fucken pregnant what could this do tell before I hang up." I was done and hung up he was to long. I walked into my room and looked around and jumped into my bed and screamed into my pillow I was overwhelmed.my parents heard me and came running. Dad yelled "what's wrong? what happened?"i said don't worry but they wouldn't leave until I told them. so I made up a story saying that i broke up with some boy.they were fine with that.so they left when I heard the doorbell ring it was rick.

RICKS (POV)

"I'm so sorry I feel terrible my ex was only there to pick up my kids please believe me" I said to Britt. Britt had a slight smile on her face but still sad or nervous. she says"before I was pregnant we practically never mete I feel scared and nervous, my mum Is about to know but you need to be there please I'm sorry about the phone" I was happy she said that until she said the part about mum? suddenly I was walking into the living room were her mum stood. I practically wet my self.britt says "mum I'm not shore how to say this so I'm just going to say it really fast ok please don't get mad at me... I was at science when me rick and pete had a threesome and I'm now pregnant." We were waiting for her reaction when...